• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
someniceperson said:   Not seeing this deal at all... The flyer I see does not even have it @ 48210

Am I missing something?

I see it at all
Dearborn stores ads

Jan 27 ad

Remember YMMV - My WalMart only has the 600U. I confirmed this with the manager.

kgondek said:   Remember YMMV - My WalMart only has the 600U. I confirmed this with the manager.

Is it impossbile that some stores may have the the model (received in error)

Seems like its the lower end model

Whoever got the 640U model at the ad price just scored a deal!

I just picked up the 640U at my WalMart, they had both models in their boxes in the middle of the isle. offcourse i Picked up the 640U box and rang up the same price.

I picked up 1598 at WalMart in leesburg, va. They had only 1 left, and it took 45 minute to locate at the store back inventory. It did rang for 1598 and it was 640u. Needed 1 more for my brother. Took the WalMart receipt and ad to best buy leesburg, va. The BB chap called WalMart and after verifying the price called manager. I spoke to manager and asked if purchase 2 of 640u what best offer he can give. The manager was good and said he will take off additional 100 dollars to make it 1500. I said go ahead, and to my big surprise his system does not allow to place any order since the warehouse showed 0 stock and it cannot be stocked. He tried in be online and got out of stock. Missed one of the best deals, finally went to hhgregg at sterling va and got for WalMart price they also had 1 piece. Seems most of the retailers sold out 640u as sharp might be phasing them out

Would really like to take advantage of this great deal, but alas, all of the walmarts in my area do not have any.

The local ad sure did advertise them, they just don't have them when you go to the store. The one store actually said they never received any at all, and other stores said they were sold out and should be getting more in. The sale ends tomorrow so I'm not holding my breath.

I thought about trying to price match, but nobody will price match what the local WalMart doesn't have.

False advertising?

Very frustrating when you see what looks like a great deal, but can't get in on it. Oh well.

Guess I'll save $1600.00. Think positive......

any idea on the calibration and which tv stand for this monster

any idea on the calibration and which tv stand for this monster

dealstapori said:   any idea on the calibration and which tv stand for this monster

Isn't the stand included?

Costco has a $600 rebate on the 70" 240hz sharp .

hshsh said:   Costco has a $600 rebate on the 70" 240hz sharp .

Without knowing the price the rebate means nothing.

$2,499 after the $600 taken off. 70" 240hz sharp LED and 2 pair of 3d glasses free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014