rated:
$1,598 On Sale Now!

appears to be this one

See The Weekly Ad at http://www.walmart.com
Offer valid 1/27/2013 through 2/2/2013
Find it at: Wal-Mart

*Available in store

70" LED (70.0" diagonal screen size) 1080p resolution 120Hz refresh rate

Prices, promotions, styles, and availability may vary by store and online. Available in select stores and at WalMart.com.

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LED (15.77kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Costco has a $600 rebate on the 70" 240hz sharp .

hshsh (Feb. 17, 2013 @ 9:31p) |

Without knowing the price the rebate means nothing.

yesidonoitall (Feb. 17, 2013 @ 9:50p) |

$2,499 after the $600 taken off. 70" 240hz sharp LED and 2 pair of 3d glasses free

hshsh (Feb. 17, 2013 @ 10:59p) |

• Also categorized in:

I'm very curious to see this price after the super bowl...

Any direct link to the TV at that price? I'm looking through the mobile site & didn't see it.

polishdreamer said:   Any direct link to the TV at that price? I'm looking through the mobile site & didn't see it.

The weekly ad has it...
Cl on it at the
WM website.
But not a lot of details.

NutsAboutGolf said:   I'm very curious to see this price after the super bowl...

If the price drops then, take it back or have them PM it.

DaysFan said:   $1,598 On Sale Now!

appears to be this one

See The Weekly Ad at http://www.walmart.com
Offer valid 1/27/2013 through 2/2/2013
Find it at: Wal-Mart

*Available in store

70" LED (70.0" diagonal screen size) 1080p resolution 120Hz refresh rate

Prices, promotions, styles, and availability may vary by store and online. Available in select stores and at WalMart.com.

I will venture to say it is not the one quoted...
$1,998.00
List Price: $2,799.99

But a special model made to sell for less....

I will look at it in store later on today.

yea, not the one listed. probably the shitty 600u model.

It is the LC70LE640U. I called the local W/M but they are out. I have the fully featured LC70C8470U available at Costco for $2,800.

demand said:   It is the LC70LE640U. I called the local W/M but they are out. I have the fully featured LC70C8470U available at Costco for $2,800.

First day of the ad and they are OUT?

demand said:   It is the LC70LE640U. I called the local W/M but they are out. I have the fully featured LC70C8470U available at Costco for $2,800.

If that is in fact the model number, would BB or others match it?

Why don't you call your local W/M if you doubt my contribution to this thread! Call BB yourself if you are a serious buyer.

demand said:   Why don't you call your local W/M if you doubt my contribution to this thread! Call BB yourself if you are a serious buyer.

Cranky Member is right.

demand said:   Why don't you call your local W/M if you doubt my contribution to this thread! Call BB yourself if you are a serious buyer.

Since you did not use quote I have to assume that is meant for me.
I am not interested in buying but the fact they have none seems suspicious.

It's the LC-70LE600U. Best Buy and HHGregg have them at the same price. I bought one at HHGregg with a 10% off new customer coupon about two weeks ago (and yes, I've already price matched it down to the current price).

Great set - what do you want to know?

EDIT - It is identical to the one linked except not the Smart TV version. Smart TV is a waste of money considering there are cheaper options to connect to the internet (and most people already have that through Xbox, wii, cable, satellite).

dcwilbur said:   It's the LC-70LE600U. Best Buy and HHGregg have them at the same price. I bought one at HHGregg with a 10% off new customer coupon about two weeks ago (and yes, I've already price matched it down to the current price).

EDIT - It is identical to the one linked except not the Smart TV version. Smart TV is a waste of money considering there are cheaper options to connect to the internet (and most people already have that through Xbox, wii, cable, satellite).

Can you comment on viewing angles, fast motion scenes like in sports, etc., black level and color?

This may work....

If your store has no stock.
Order online for store pick up at the web price.
When item arrives have manager come to the site to store area, have him adjust the price to the store ad price
(remind him the store never had stock)

If he won't let them keep it.

WalMart's price match policy applies to their competitors...since they're not in competition with their website they don't price match it.

At least that's what I was told when I tried to have them match a lower price in their site.

fabulousfrankie said:   WalMart's price match policy applies to their competitors...since they're not in competition with their website they don't price match it.

At least that's what I was told when I tried to have them match a lower price in their site.

You are correct, but thats why I said to call over the "store" manager,
let him decide since his store was too incompetent to have stock for an ad item.

My store has only had the display one for weeks, no one could say why except that "THEY" order for them,
who they is was not known.
I asked.....

try this:::::::::::

If your store has no stock.
Order online for store pick up at the web price.
When item arrives have manager come to the site to store area, have him adjust the price to the store ad price
(remind him the store never had stock)

If he won't let them keep it.

I guess this was a hotter deal then most would think. Every best buy in a 250 mile radius was sold out. Was wanting to get silver status is why i was going to bb. Plus gift cards are listed frequently on cl in my area.

Melly777 said:   I guess this was a hotter deal then most would think. Every best buy in a 250 mile radius was sold out. Was wanting to get silver status is why i was going to bb. Plus gift cards are listed frequently on cl in my area.

BB will deliver for free

yesidonoitall said:   Melly777 said:   I guess this was a hotter deal then most would think. Every best buy in a 250 mile radius was sold out. Was wanting to get silver status is why i was going to bb. Plus gift cards are listed frequently on cl in my area.

BB will deliver for free

true there delivery dates suck. Was wanting to get it before gameday. They offered me the 70" vizo for the same price. Don't know witch way i'm going to go. Thanks though.

Edge lit. Previous model this size was array lit. But pricing was similar.

Melly777 said:   yesidonoitall said:   Melly777 said:   I guess this was a hotter deal then most would think. Every best buy in a 250 mile radius was sold out. Was wanting to get silver status is why i was going to bb. Plus gift cards are listed frequently on cl in my area.

BB will deliver for free

true there delivery dates suck. Was wanting to get it before gameday. They offered me the 70" vizo for the same price. Don't know witch way i'm going to go. Thanks though.

What game day?

yesidonoitall said:   What game day?Puppy Bowl

superflysocal said:   dcwilbur said:   It's the LC-70LE600U. Best Buy and HHGregg have them at the same price. I bought one at HHGregg with a 10% off new customer coupon about two weeks ago (and yes, I've already price matched it down to the current price).

Can you comment on viewing angles, fast motion scenes like in sports, etc., black level and color?
Hmmm - I'm no expert, but I can tell you that it looks great from all angles, no distortion in fast motion (football and hockey), and the colors/blacks are really good. I know that isn't a very scientific review, but I'm strictly a layman. I brought it home, hung it on the wall and turned it on. Looks great to me.

dcwilbur said:   superflysocal said:   dcwilbur said:   It's the LC-70LE600U. Best Buy and HHGregg have them at the same price. I bought one at HHGregg with a 10% off new customer coupon about two weeks ago (and yes, I've already price matched it down to the current price).

Hmmm - I'm no expert, but I can tell you that it looks great from all angles, no distortion in fast motion (football and hockey), and the colors/blacks are really good. I know that isn't a very scientific review, but I'm strictly a layman. I brought it home, hung it on the wall and turned it on. Looks great to me.

And it is SOOOOOOO big

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   yesidonoitall said:   What game day?Puppy Bowl

I'm in for the kitty halftime show.

What is the date of this alleged big game of whatever?
I did not get the memo.

yesidonoitall said:   What is the date of this alleged big game of whatever?
I did not get the memo.
Jan 34, 2013

yesidonoitall said:   dcwilbur said:   Hmmm - I'm no expert, but I can tell you that it looks great from all angles, no distortion in fast motion (football and hockey), and the colors/blacks are really good. I know that isn't a very scientific review, but I'm strictly a layman. I brought it home, hung it on the wall and turned it on. Looks great to me.

And it is SOOOOOOO big
Oh, yeah, I left that part out! It is very big.

BTW - it just fit in the back of my Suburban with all the seats down. If you don't have a FULL sized truck or SUV, forget about bringing it home yourself.

wow thats a good deal for such a big tv

Sorry, wrong topic.

How is the warranty on this unit and Is it too big for Gaming in a 12'by17' room? thinking of getting deal for my basement for video games...

Maphatlal said:   How is the warranty on this unit and Is it too big for Gaming in a 12'by17' room? thinking of getting deal for my basement for video games...I initially had my couch at about twelve feet from the screen for a few days. I found myself glancing ever so slightly back and forth as characters on the screen were speaking, almost like watching a tennis match. I backed the couch up about two feet, and it seems just right.

Warranty is a standard one year parts and labor.

dcwilbur said:   Maphatlal said:   How is the warranty on this unit and Is it too big for Gaming in a 12'by17' room? thinking of getting deal for my basement for video games...I initially had my couch at about twelve feet from the screen for a few days. I found myself glancing ever so slightly back and forth as characters on the screen were speaking, almost like watching a tennis match. I backed the couch up about two feet, and it seems just right.

RE:

In the home?

yesidonoitall said:   In the home?Yes.

This is definitely the LC-70LE640U and not the LC-70LE600U. I just bought one an hour ago. It was $2398 in the store on display, but I showed them the ad and they said, that's the only one they've got so it must be the one. Not sure if I just pulled a fast one on WalMart, but I got a 640U for $1598.

I don't mean to dampen your euphoria but it was always the LC-70LE640U. See my post of 1/27/2013. Now all you need is these MartinLogan speakers for $265 to complete the experience. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882981013
Forget about sound-bars.

Not seeing this deal at all... The flyer I see does not even have it @ 48210

Am I missing something?

Skipping 15 Messages...
$2,499 after the $600 taken off. 70" 240hz sharp LED and 2 pair of 3d glasses free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014