Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

a (224.02kB)
Disclaimer
Shoprite supermarket 16GB IPAD 4th generation $449 They also have the IPOD 5th generation for $249. with free shipping

The shoprite supermarket chain here in the northeast has the Ipad 4generation on sale for $449.99 limit one person this week. There is a huge ad on their website in the lower righthand corner

Apple iPad 4 - Black 16GB Wi-Fi with Retina Display
http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Apple-iPad-4-Black-16GB-Wi-Fi-wi...

Apple iPod Touch 32 GB - Black, 5th Generation
http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Apple-iPod-Touch-32-GB-Black-5th...

http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Hot-Deals-C177.aspx

www.shoprite.com

The also have the rth generation IPOD for 249.00 ad says free shipping

jezzdogg op

Member Summary

apple (224.02kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Lmao.

zirrah (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 7:10a) |

Order shipped! Ordered on the 31st. (iPod Touch)

EDIT: Although oddly enough, my Shoprite login disappeared. When I tried... (more)

prometheus88 (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 3:27p) |

looks like they are out of everything now

ernie334 (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 8:39a) |

bl0316 said:   Too late, no more Ipad.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this a good merchant?

freedafeng said:   Is this a good merchant?

I'd be careful. They have been known to sell baloney and cheesy products.

freedafeng said:   Is this a good merchant?

http://www.shoprite.com/about-us/

No Tax, No Fee, No shipping cost, this is a deal for Californians!
I'm in!
Thank ButcherBoy, green for you!

After 20 years, I have finally bitten the Apple.

osuuma said:   No Tax, No Fee, No shipping cost, this is a deal for Californians!
I'm in!
Thank ButcherBoy, green for you!

After 20 years, I have finally bitten the Apple.

Thank you osuuma, I don't know what the red is about ?

Looks like a deal to me.

Nice deal on the 5th gen Touch for sure.

I just bought another 4 from Apple last week. I'm returning it and buying one from here... it saves me $85

iPod Touch seems very expensive. Lots of used android phones that do as much and more for less than $100. Just my opinion.

FDA approved?

Do I still get free shipping if I combine order with a box of Captain Crunch?

Butcherboy said:   Shoprite supermarket 16GB IPAD 4th generation $449 They also have the IPOD 5th generation for $249. with free shipping

The shoprite supermarket chain here in the northeast has the Ipad 4generation on sale for $449.99 limit one person this week. There is a huge ad on their website in the lower righthand corner

Apple iPad 4 - Black 16GB Wi-Fi with Retina Display
http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Apple-iPad-4-Black-16GB-Wi-Fi-wi...

Apple iPod Touch 32 GB - Black, 5th Generation
http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Apple-iPod-Touch-32-GB-Black-5th...

http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Hot-Deals-C177.aspx

www.shoprite.com

The also have the rth generation IPOD for 249.00 ad says free shipping

jezzdogg op

White is also available for the same (good) price!

OOS.. expired

ipad link is down

iPod Touches appear to be in stock still - Link. iPad is gone

Too late, no more Ipad.

Has anyone received a confirmation email?

Thanks

I will choose iPhone of course! long for it in the year-end dinner! lol.....

There is a rumor that next gen iPad is coming out in march. I would wait.

osuuma said:   Has anyone received a confirmation email?

Thanks

yes within minutes of iPod order just before you posted. Tracking number rec'd today (1day after order).

Thanks to OP

Mine should be delivered tomorrow. Got FedEx tracking number yesterday.

Mine still shows as "pick pending."

mainomega said:   Mine still shows as "pick pending."

Same here as of right now (12:35 p.m. EST).

However, my order confirmation email states, "Your account will not be billed until your order is shipped."
My account was billed yesterday.

Soooo...pending or shipped??? Who knows?

Well, I ordered a white iPad at 3:20 on the 27th. I had to pay using paypal, there was no credit card option.
The money was transferred to shop rite within minutes.
I received an email from paypal stating that the money was transferred.
I have not received any email from shop rite.
No order confirmation, no status.
I called yesterday and left a message for some follow up.
They called back an hour ago while I was in a meeting, they said that the order had not shipped and they would
call me again with the tracking number when it did ship.

That is good, I like that they did follow up. The question is, why have they not shipped when others had shipped?
There was a quantity of 150 of each iPad color. You would think they would ship all at the same time, considering the
iPad sold out within a few hours.

I think I will call them back, I have the gut feeling that it is being held up because my shipping address is
different than my billing address.

And my status still states, "Pick Pending".

called them today for my black ipad status. They said normally they will ship with in a week.

Hmm, I might have figured this out.
I just got off the phone with shop rite.
They claim that everything is fine, and that the iPad should ship out in a few days.

The phrase "pick pending" means its supposed to be shipped. Hmm, been that way for three days now.

Anyhow, the iPads are being shipped out of Harco, which is a fulfillment company. You know, "Thank you for working for our company for 15 years, here is a fake rolex watch to show our appreciation of your servitude."

So this might be the situation:

Shoprite makes an agreement that Harco will fulfill 150 orders for iPads on Shoprite's behalf. Harco agrees, but only has 100 of the iPads in stock. So those first hundred are shipped out and Harco orders more iPads from either Apple or an Apple distributor. Once Harco gets those iPads, they will ship them out.

Still, I would have liked to have an order confirmation emailed to me.

osuuma said:   Hmm, I might have figured this out.
I just got off the phone with shop rite.
They claim that everything is fine, and that the iPad should ship out in a few days.

The phrase "pick pending" means its supposed to be shipped. Hmm, been that way for three days now.

Anyhow, the iPads are being shipped out of Harco, which is a fulfillment company. You know, "Thank you for working for our company for 15 years, here is a fake rolex watch to show our appreciation of your servitude."

So this might be the situation:

Shoprite makes an agreement that Harco will fulfill 150 orders for iPads on Shoprite's behalf. Harco agrees, but only has 100 of the iPads in stock. So those first hundred are shipped out and Harco orders more iPads from either Apple or an Apple distributor. Once Harco gets those iPads, they will ship them out.

Still, I would have liked to have an order confirmation emailed to me.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I bought a black one and paid via billmelater and they have yet to charge me. I received an email from them Tuesday stating that my order was processed but they wouldn't charge me till it was shipped. Glad to hear they still plan to ship the ipads. Good deal.

I too bought the iPad using billmelate (in case they didn't ship or were OOS) but I just received an e-mail from FedEx with the tracking. It will be here on Friday. Their site still states waiting for picking. Looks like our orders will go through just fine.

I got a surprise email from FedEx too! Looks like its on its way!
WooHoo!

The order is still pick pending also.

Yesterday only minimal order info was available on the Shoprite website when I logged in to check my order. Today, my order info on the Shoprite website shows "Payment Information" and "Shipment Information". In the Shipment Information section it gives a Status of "waiting to ship" (via Harco for me).

At the top of the order info page where it summarizes the order info, it still indicates "pick pending".

My order is for an iPod Touch btw.

Got my FedEx email today.

And osuuma, it confirms what you said about the award fulfillment company. My email states, "Customer Care of AWARD CENTER sent ______ of _______ 1 FedEx Home Delivery package(s)."

I'm getting a major award! Woohoo!

Came in just fine. Double checked serial number for warranty... everything checks out fine.

I'm thinking of switching to an apple tablet, droids are high maintenance and not very user friendly. This makes me want to decide right now Thanks OP!

petermiles said:   I'm thinking of switching to an apple tablet, droids are high maintenance and not very user friendly. This makes me want to decide right now Thanks OP!

Hahs, congrats
You may now enjoy too the privilege of having to connect to your computer and the oh so user friendly iTunes just to add or delete a song.

Got the ipod touch yesterday. No problems.

Hahaha! Indeed and now that you mentioned it the super awesome one pc one ipod/ipad synching feature is great too I never liked not paying for updates anyway *sarcasm included*. It must be that I am getting old and I get lost on my droid at times. I'll probably just look for a refurb and have both.

Sweet got the iPad 4 right now brand new in box thanks OP!!!

FYI there's this thing called iCloud and iTunes Match also you have been able to delete songs right off the device for some time now. No iTunes sync required.

Apple haters galore...

Skipping 3 Messages...
looks like they are out of everything now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014