• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Scholastic Storybook Treasures: Treasury of 100 Storybook Classics (Thinpak Packaging) (2009)| Format: DVD - $39.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002PTBSE6

100 award-winning and classic children's stories are faithfully adapted and brought to life in this comprehensive 16-DVD collection. From the Maurice Sendak classic Where the Wild Things Are, to the beloved adventures of Curious George and Corduroy, parents and children alike are sure to enjoy these classic treasures, featuring celebrity narration from Sarah Jessica Parker, Meryl Streep, James Earl Jones, and many more!

Scholastic Storybook Treasures: Treasury of 100 Storybook Classics Two | Format: DVD - $39.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003X2P9BM

Disk 1 - 36 mins Goodnight Moon
Disk 2 - 60 mins Corduroy
Disk 3 - 61 mins Good Night, Gorilla
Disk 4 - 132 mins The Wheels on the Bus
Disk 5 - 65 mins There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
Disk 6 - 67 mins Is Your Mama a Llama?
Disk 7 - 84 mins Giggle Giggle Quack
Disk 8 - 119 mins The Hans Christian Andersen Collection
Disk 9 - 83 mins The James Marshall Fairytale Collection
Disk 10 - 60 mins He s Got the Whole World in His Hands
Disk 11 - 60 mins Antarctic Antics
Disk 12 - 59 mins The Teacher From the Black Lagoon
Disk 13 - 61 mins Miss Nelson Has a Field Day
Disk 14 - 59 mins Crazy Hair Day
Disk 15 - 76 mins So You Want to Be President?
Disk 16 - 73 mins The Night Before Christmas
Disk 17 - 62 mins A Very Brave Witch

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

stories
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Uhh, that first link takes me to The Ultimate Matrix Collection... I guess that's for the parents.

chipchen said:   Uhh, that first link takes me to The Ultimate Matrix Collection... I guess that's for the parents.

Updated - sorry copy pasting issue.

Excited when I saw the title, then disappointed when I saw that they were DVDs not books. The last thing my kids need is more time in front of the TV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014