• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot: Intex Queen Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed $1 (B&M Only)

In title YMMV

Home Depot has the Intex Queen Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed for just $1.00, store exclusive only!

You can check your local store's inventory here:
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-203344963/h_d2/ProductDi...

My local store has "limited items" in stock, I'm thinking it's worth a drive over there!

Hope this helps someone, totally slick deal if it's actually available!

Description:
Queen Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Bed accommodates sudden guests! The quality built-in pillow and soft plush surface creates a cozy nightís sleep while the bedís elevated height contributes to supreme comfort and stability. The built-in electric pump inflates and deflates with the touch of a button, easily adjusting to your desired level of firmness.

This in-home and outdoor airbed provides extra comfort, stability, and convenience with its 16 ĺ inch inflated height!
Built-In Pillow for added Support and Bed-Like Comfort.
When ready to deflate, simply turn dial, flip the switch and watch the bed release the air. Itís that easy!
Waterproof Flocked Sleeping Surface.
Fitted Sheets Tuck in Easily.
Carry Bag for convenient Storage and Transport.
Approximate inflated size: 62" x 80" x 19" (157cm x 203cm x 48cm).
MFG Brand Name : Intex
MFG Model # : 67737HD

Rokket op sd

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Intex Queen Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sent the hubby to check out this steal... Great for extra company. Hope he comes back with some.
My store said limited quantity, but i think most of them say that.Thanks...

I called the local store they said it was a black friday item and it is no longer available in stores he checked inventory in MA and said it is not available in MA.

This is a Big YMMV

Hubby just got back, said the people at Homedepot said, somebodies playing tricks, we never carried Airbeds, and if they
were 1.00, the employees would have bought them out. Dry Run. Though it did show up in my shopping cart , to pick up 2, in th
store....

Hubby just got back, said the people at Homedepot said, somebodies playing tricks, we never carried Airbeds, and if they
were 1.00, the employees would have bought them out. Dry Run. Though it did show up in my shopping cart , to pick up 2, in th
store....

called local Home Depot and they said they didnt know what i was talking about

unless new info pops up, this deal is dead

but my co worker Ivan is gonna go to the store after work and check himself...will keep the community posted

Went to 2 local stores which showed limited quantities. Had Customer Service check the SKU. Neither store had them, said they were only available over the holidays.

Online for all Sacramento stores said limited availability---check at a local store---none in the Sacramento Area.

gary5000 said:   I called the local store they said it was a black friday item and it is no longer available in stores he checked inventory in MA and said it is not available in MA.

But it's still online available, and it's said to buy online, and pick up in store. Anything wrong?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014