• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LinkyDink

Enameled cast iron cookware is renowned for many cooking tasks, including the slow-cooking of soups, stews and meats, baking, frying and much more. Available in gradated red exterior finish.
Versatile enameled cast iron Dutch oven can be used to prepare an assortment of meals, including soups and stews, braising meats, baking, frying and more. Cast-iron provides even heating and excellent heat retention. Vibrant exterior porcelain enamel finish is durable and scratch-resistant. Off-white porcelain enamel interior finish. Black phenolic knob. Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops. Oven-safe up to 450F/232C.
Hand-wash only. Lifetime warranty.

Superior Heat Retention and Distribution
Oven Safe upto 450 degrees
Easy-to-Clean Porcelain Enamel interior and exterior
Long Lasting Finish
Lifetime Warranty

With upromise you can get 8% Cash Back from Sears right now - save a few more bucks - http://shop.upromise.com/mall/merchant/sears

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

shows up at 79.99 in cart and checkout

archena said:   This may be better

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1251569/

Advantage of OPs dutch oven is that it is enameled inside and out for easy cleanup...tomato/vinegar safe?

Was advertised at $39.99 but is not working right now for some reason..

As for tomato and vinegar - saw a few people saying they cooked chili etc and it was easy clean up. It gets good reviews.

They also have the Lodge one for $29.99 shipped if you want that one.

Lodge for same price as Amazon and free shipping

Or - will be cheaper if you use Upromise - once again save a few bucks.

I'd go with this one. It was recommended highly by Cooks Illustrated as nearly as good as a $200+ model. Only thing you need to do is change the plastic or rubber handle it comes with for a metal one so you can use it in the oven for longer or at higher temperatures. I've had one for about five years now: It has nary a scratch or a stain. Cleans up beautifully and easily thanks to the enamel. It heats up nice and evenly, even though my stove is wildly temperamental.

KMCHERRY said:   I'd go with this one. It was recommended highly by Cooks Illustrated as nearly as good as a $200+ model. Only thing you need to do is change the plastic or rubber handle it comes with for a metal one so you can use it in the oven for longer or at higher temperatures. I've had one for about five years now: It has nary a scratch or a stain. Cleans up beautifully and easily thanks to the enamel. It heats up nice and evenly, even though my stove is wildly temperamental.

You can order a Le Creuset replacement knob for $12.95 and make everyone think you have a ridiculously overpriced name brand

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014