• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A5RRUFVH0GUK5?ie...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000991871_pgl...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Save on Popchips, a healthier alternative to snack for your gameday party. Whether you prefer barbeque, original, sour cream & onion, cheddar, salt & pepper or you want to get all of them in the variety pack they are all available today at our Deal of the Day discount of 35% off. Plus, save an additional 5% off the sale price on select items when you combine the Deal of the Day with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 40%. Due to popular demand, Subscribe & Save may not be offered on all products. Offer valid today only, January 28, 2013.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Popchips (39.82kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I just saw this on the product page when you select sweet potato

Amazon said: Receive a FREE sample of Campbell's Skillet Sauces, Toasted Sesame with Garlic and Ginger, 9-Ounce Pouches (discount at check-out). Click on Add Both To Cart to receive your free sample

excellent post Butcherboy (as always)
I jumped in on this deal the last time they had a sweet offer
this will definitely not last long
in 4 1

To clarify MeIsCheap's comment, the free offer comes up for the 12-pack Sweet Potato 3oz bags
Of course you can't get the offer with subscribe & save

Thx, picked up a BBQ and sour cream & onion on S&S.

MeIsCheap said:   I just saw this on the product page when you select sweet potato

Amazon said: Receive a FREE sample of Campbell's Skillet Sauces, Toasted Sesame with Garlic and Ginger, 9-Ounce Pouches (discount at check-out). Click on Add Both To Cart to receive your free sample

I have tried all of the flavors and sweet potato is about the only one I do not like. Too bad this deal goes with that flavor.

Awesome price, I loaded up, caution watch the weight of your bags you order, I buy weight not bags. The point 8 ounce bags are expensive even at this price.

caution watch the weight of your bags you order, I buy weight not bags

If you buy the weight, you may find a better deal at Costco, BJ club etc. 23 OZ for less than $5.

Agreed, the big bag at Costco is a killer deal compared to Amazon usually. Tragically the only flavor I REALLY like---Salt and Pepper, in the 3 ounce bags--- rarely seems to go on sale at Amazon anymore. Today's its about $16, which actually is not bad for 12 bags. No S&S option, which is not a deal-breaker for me...

too bad they don't have Katy's Kettle corn flavor or I would have jumped all over it. By far my favorite flavor. Thanks for the post though.

The BBQ is so good...

bigdoggy said:   Awesome price, I loaded up, caution watch the weight of your bags you order, I buy weight not bags. The point 8 ounce bags are expensive even at this price.

3 oz. bags had a double promotion a year ago, made it under $11. They are so good though. Tempted. 3 oz. bags are the best deal S&S.

bippie said:   MeIsCheap said:   I just saw this on the product page when you select sweet potato

I have tried all of the flavors and sweet potato is about the only one I do not like. Too bad this deal goes with that flavor.

The 3Z variety 12 pack has this offer as well.

In for 3- thanks so much! My membership at BJ's expired and I'm down to my last 1/4 giant bag of popchips. S&S works out to be a cheaper deal than BJ's price.

Is anyone still waiting for their order to ship? I bought 6 x 6.25 BBQ bags for $13.25, and keep getting 'sorry, we need more time to locate your item'-type messages. [sigh]

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014