• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
4GB SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 1.0" MP3 Player (Black) $21 + Free Shipping

4GB SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 1.0" MP3 Player (Black)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855125127&...

$20.99 + Free Shipping with promo code EMCXWVR64

calistyle op

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

4GB SanDisk Sansa Clip
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS

Serious question: My 13 year old only has a keyboard phone and it's an LG UX265. It originally came out in 2009. And yet it takes a 16 meg micro SD card and he listens to music on it since he has his phone with him all the time anyway. Why don't people just use their phones to listen to music?

clearanceman said:   Serious question: My 13 year old only has a keyboard phone and it's an LG UX265. It originally came out in 2009. And yet it takes a 16 meg micro SD card and he listens to music on it since he has his phone with him all the time anyway. Why don't people just use their phones to listen to music?

They don't want to drain their battery.

Edit. Deal Found at Meritline Use Code MLCKW28BNL1 at checkout.here's the link
With coupon $20.99

I'm sorry I missed this as I would have bought another one.(EDIT I fount it at Meritline) I'm using my Clip+ until I save up enough for another ipod classic. I might stick with the clip + though because the music quality is great,it's modifiable with 'Rockbox" and the refurbs are so cheap, that if mine crapps out, it's not gonna leave me crying. I use a music player for work and I am hard on them. They drop in water, get scratched up, ect. and if it fails I'm not withought a phone and all my data. I'm not careful enough to use a phone for work and workouts.

clearanceman said:   Serious question: My 13 year old only has a keyboard phone and it's an LG UX265. It originally came out in 2009. And yet it takes a 16 meg micro SD card and he listens to music on it since he has his phone with him all the time anyway. Why don't people just use their phones to listen to music?

Some MP3 players (like the Sansa Clip+) have a much better DAC (Digital Audio Converter) than most phones. So for audiophiles, you'll get better sound if you choose the right portable MP3 player. Also, like others have already said, MP3 players are cheap and usually more durable than phones and you'll be saving the battery life of your phone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.