ARCTIC MX2 Thermal Paste FAR+FS at Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's back! As if you needed more thermal paste.

ARCTIC MX2 Thermal Paste $12.99 - $12.99 mail in rebate Free shipping!

Rebate valid between 01/28/2013 and 01/29/2013.

Limit two rebates per person, address, and household.

Just as a heads up, this rebate seems to be extremely slow.

Member Summary

thermal paste
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

yes, my rebate is still 'processing' since november.

Like many others, my rebate from the November deal is still processing. This deal came up again in December, so I bought another tube. I never even got confirmation of the December rebate submission. I wouldn't count on getting the rebate for this. If you want some, personally I'd buy it @ Amazon for $7.xx with no rebate hassle rather than spending $13 (plus postage and time spent) that you may never get back.

Same here, this was my first rebate with New3gg in nov, and it's still "in process"... slowest rebate ever, not sure if i would do it again... I even called but they said: in process.. . . . .

I'm in the same boat. Rebate submitted in November. Still processing. It's been almost 12 weeks. Never done a Newegg rebate before. Guess I'll avoid them in the future (rebates, not Newegg). 8-10 weeks is a long rebate wait. This one has gone past that. Don't know if this one will come or not.

got one... had a gift card i didn't know what to do with... this works out ... i needed some paste...

I just called for the first one in November which I sent at the end of Nov, they said 1 more week.

(800) 953-3098 give them your tracking number. If you do not have a tracking number then you did not do the rebate correct or you threw it away which wasn't too bright...

dscline said:   Like many others, my rebate from the November deal is still processing. This deal came up again in December, so I bought another tube. I never even got confirmation of the December rebate submission. I wouldn't count on getting the rebate for this. If you want some, personally I'd buy it @ Amazon for $7.xx with no rebate hassle rather than spending $13 (plus postage and time spent) that you may never get back.

SithMaster said:   If you do not have a tracking number then you did not do the rebate correct or you threw it away which wasn't too bright...
I got a tracking number for the November offer, but not for the December offer. I "did" the December rebate just like the November one, and I didn't throw anything away. Obviously the two scenarios you listed aren't the only possibilities.

I did the November offer; I am eligible to do this one? I can't tell from the rebate terms. It would suck to buy this and get rejected.

dscline said:   SithMaster said:   If you do not have a tracking number then you did not do the rebate correct or you threw it away which wasn't too bright...
I got a tracking number for the November offer, but not for the December offer. I "did" the December rebate just like the November one, and I didn't throw anything away. Obviously the two scenarios you listed aren't the only possibilities.
You get a tracking number when you fill out the form. So if you kept a copy, you should be OK. If not, just cross your fingers.

SithMaster said:   I just called for the first one in November which I sent at the end of Nov, they said 1 more week.

(800) 953-3098 give them your tracking number. If you do not have a tracking number then you did not do the rebate correct or you threw it away which wasn't too bright...

dscline said:   Like many others, my rebate from the November deal is still processing. This deal came up again in December, so I bought another tube. I never even got confirmation of the December rebate submission. I wouldn't count on getting the rebate for this. If you want some, personally I'd buy it @ Amazon for $7.xx with no rebate hassle rather than spending $13 (plus postage and time spent) that you may never get back.
They said one week for me too. maybe next week it will be one day.

propcgamer said:   It's back! As if you needed more thermal paste.
Or more "free" AR.

Thanks OP! Everyone else, thanks for the warning about the processing time for the rebate. I went ahead and ordered anyway. I'll need the stuff in a couple months and free is fantastic. The 2% FW CB offsets the cost of the stamp to mail in the rebate. Fingers crossed that the rebate does eventually show up in 8-10-12-14-16 or whatever weeks.

This might be the last tube of paste I get if Intel is really ending production of stand alone chips, not that I wouldn't find other uses for it

I did another Newegg rebate in November and they are SUPER SLOW. I sent one in to Sony at the same time and it showed up online weeks before the Newegg one.
Can't jump when I already have outstanding rebates dragging from November.

I did one of these rebate in Nov 8, 2012, and it is still being process. Did anyone ever gotten their rebate?

Mine's taking so long that I've moved. Hopefully the post office will forward it.

Got my Nov one yesterday...

swc888 said:   I did one of these rebate in Nov 8, 2012, and it is still being process. Did anyone ever gotten their rebate?

SithMaster said:   Got my Nov one yesterday...

swc888 said:   I did one of these rebate in Nov 8, 2012, and it is still being process. Did anyone ever gotten their rebate?

Same Here!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014