• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Expires On (updated): 2013-03-27 09:38:00

We've been working hard with Jewelry.com to bring in offers for our members that you can't find anywhere else.

Our current effort is to bring you one new offer every day, so we've created this master thread to help you find them all in one place.

Remember, Jewelry.com offers a Best Online Price Guarantee, as well as a 30-day money back guarantee. If you find the same item for less on another site, they'll beat it by 10%. If you're still not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund... no questions asked!

Current Offers:

1. 2 ct Padparadscha and White Topaz Ring in Sterling Silver - Size 7: Regularly $123, now $29 w/ code FATWALLET (expires 4/24)

2. Amethyst and White Sapphire Necklace in 14K Gold over Sterling Silver: Regularly $213, now $59 w/ code FATWALLET (expires 4/25)

3. Heart Pendant with Swarovski Crystal in Sterling Silver: Regularly $69, now $19 w/ code FATWALLET (expires 4/26)

4. 'Mom' 1/8 ct Diamond Heart Pendant in 14K Pink Gold and Sterling Silver: Regularly $273, now $79 w/ code FATWALLET (expires 4/27)

Jewelry.com
See Jewelry.com promo codes that earn 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Seems the code works for anything, ordered another ring for my girlfriend. Hope it fits!

SCDallas (Apr. 07, 2013 @ 11:02a) |

Thanks for the info, jazrie (Jon).

TokiWartooth (Apr. 07, 2013 @ 12:16p) |

1 3/4 ct Pink and White Sapphire Ring in Sterling Silver
And it is only available in one size, and in this case, 7.

mspuppyface (May. 14, 2013 @ 10:52a) |

Staff Summary
  • Jewelry.com Coupons:
    APR20
    20% off and Free shipping on any order (expires 5/1/14)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ruby and White Sapphire Heart Ring in 18K Gold over Sterling Silver: Regularly $69, now $18 for FatWallet members (expires 1/31)

3 ct Ceylon and White Sapphire Earrings in Sterling Silver: Regularly $129, now $39 for FatWallet members (expires 2/1)

could you please post the size of ring next time there's a ring deal from Jewelry.com? most of time they only offer certain ring size

Solipsist said:   <a target="_blank" href="afsrc=1&dealid=49386&fwcodeid=672589">3 ct Ceylon and White Sapphire Earrings in Sterling Silver</a>: Regularly $129, now $39 for FatWallet members (expires 2/1)

Currently at Doorbuster price of $43 on the site so you save $4.

fzgmail said:   could you please post the size of ring next time there's a ring deal from Jewelry.com? most of time they only offer certain ring sizeThanks for the suggestion. Moving forward, I will try to include the sizes whenever possible.

Heart Pendant with Diamond in 18K Gold over Sterling Silver: Regularly $69, now $19 for FatWallet members (expires 2/2)

Diamond Ring in Sterling Silver (Size 7-1/4): Regularly $99, now $29 for FatWallet members (expires 2/6)

2 3/4 ct Peridot and White Sapphire Earrings in Sterling Silver: Regularly $129, now $39 for FatWallet members (expires 2/7)

9-1/4 tcw Ruby Heart Jewelry Set w/ Diamonds in 14K Gold Over Sterling Silver: Regularly $129 each, now $39 each, $69 for any two, or $99 for the full set (expires 2/12)

1/2 ct Diamond Concentric Heart Pendant in 18K Gold over Sterling Silver: Regularly $189, now $58 for FatWallet members (expires 2/11)

I think this is a pretty good deal.

I bought one of these for my GF and my mom happened to notice it and commented on the quality and attractiveness.

Solipsist said:   <a target="_blank" href="afsrc=1&dealid=49703&fwcodeid=674488">1/2 ct Diamond Concentric Heart Pendant in 18K Gold over Sterling Silver</a>: Regularly $189, now $58 for FatWallet members (expires 2/11)

Bit on this last time. And yes it is available in only one size, and in this case, 8.

I bought a few pieces. Make sure you use the fatwallet link to get special pricing.

Is this made in China, or elsewhere?

hope it's good quality. I guess I'll see and report back.

Antone knows if their stuff is made in China or u.s.? Thanks

Great deal for a Pendant Necklace. Nice to give to colleagues, family and friends as gesture gifts..

That dragonfly looks like a turd with wings. Good luck biting on that one.

What's the deal with the rings only being on sale in one size? Completely pointless if I can't get the correct ring size.

Edit: It looks like the deals work if you manually search for the same product and get a different size. Looks like they're all clearance items though because they only had the ring I was looking at in the advertised size 8 and a size 7.

TokiWartooth said:   What's the deal with the rings only being on sale in one size? Completely pointless if I can't get the correct ring size.

Edit: It looks like the deals work if you manually search for the same product and get a different size. Looks like they're all clearance items though because they only had the ring I was looking at in the advertised size 8 and a size 7.

Hey, TokiWartooth. Jon from Jewelry.com staff here. Most rings, at Jewelry.com and elsewhere, are made in either size 7 or 8 because that's the average finger size in the US. When you buy a sized ring from a store they usually resize it from a size 7 for about $20-$30... or just include sizing in the price. We run a pretty lean shop at Jewelry so we can always get you the guaranteed best deal online and sometimes that means offering a ring in just one or two sizes.

If you drop a line to our customer service or just PM me here on FW we would be happy to find you a trusted jeweler in your neighborhood to resize your ring if it doesn't fit. We're also looking into ways to start offering ring sizing at Jewelry and we certainly understand how inconvenient that policy is sometimes. I hope that's a helpful explanation.

Seems the code works for anything, ordered another ring for my girlfriend. Hope it fits!

Thanks for the info, jazrie (Jon).

1 3/4 ct Pink and White Sapphire Ring in Sterling Silver
And it is only available in one size, and in this case, 7.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014