Sansa Clip+ ($28) at Newegg.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg.com has a 30% select Sansa MP3 players. + 30% off w/ promo code EMCXWVR64, ends 1/31. These are new players, not refurbished.

The Sansa Clip+ is $39.99 minus 30%, so $27.99 shipped if you select the free shipping option and are not in a state they collect taxes. There are a few choices of colors. Amazon has it for $29.99 in black, with other colors being more expensive ($35 or more).
Clip +

I have one of these. Not iPod quality and ease of use, but not near the price, either. Pretty decent as an MP3 player once you get used to the interface. Also has FM radio.

Member Summary

sansa
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

cscrimps said:   Newegg.com has a 30% select Sansa MP3 players. + 30% off w/ promo code EMCXWVR64, ends 1/31. These are new players, not refurbished.

The Sansa Clip+ is $39.99 minus 30%, so $27.99 shipped if you select the free shipping option and are not in a state they collect taxes. There are a few choices of colors. Amazon has it for $29.99 in black, with other colors being more expensive ($35 or more).
Clip +

I have one of these. Not iPod quality and ease of use, but not near the price, either. Pretty decent as an MP3 player once you get used to the interface. Also has FM radio.

in November & December it was $31, so 28-33 is AVG price for the clip, not $39.

price tracker

Also, these have microSD slots!

hxp said:   Also, these have microSD slots!

I've got a 32gb in mine, so I know they accept that high.

FrugalFreak said:   cscrimps said:   Newegg.com has a 30% select Sansa MP3 players. + 30% off w/ promo code EMCXWVR64, ends 1/31. These are new players, not refurbished.

Clip +

in November & December it was $31, so 28-33 is AVG price for the clip, not $39.

price tracker

Your link shows an average price of $36. Yes, they were 31 in December and November, and are $28 now. I never said $39 was an average price. I said it was Newegg's pre-discount price.

Seems to be the best non-black friday price on these.

cscrimps said:   I have one of these. Not iPod quality and ease of use, but not near the price, either.

Not iPod quality in terms of build or playback?, because this is one of the most raved about units for the sound quality. GUI is far from anything special, but the music quality is excellent.

I love how it is light enough to clip to the top of a shirt and utilize some 'short corded' headphones while running or bike riding, and not notice it.

MeIsCheap said:   cscrimps said:   I have one of these. Not iPod quality and ease of use, but not near the price, either.

Not iPod quality in terms of build or playback?, because this is one of the most raved about units for the sound quality. GUI is far from anything special, but the music quality is excellent.

I love how it is light enough to clip to the top of a shirt and utilize some 'short corded' headphones while running or bike riding, and not notice it.

Build quality and user interface. Clip broke off the back of mine after 9 months or so. So they aren't bulletproof. Not bad by any means, but my first gen iPod seemed to hold up a bit better over time.

Sound quality on both is fine for me. I'm not much of an audio snob, so I'm probably not the best to gauge playback, but I think the Sansa is pretty good.

For under $30, they are great players. I can buy one for my kid and not worry about him losing or breaking it like I would with iPod

Bought the Sansa Clip Zips for my kids for Christmas and they love them. Similar to these but color display and less expensive. Not sure why these are worth more.

MeIsCheap said:   cscrimps said:   I have one of these. Not iPod quality and ease of use, but not near the price, either.

two words... rockbox.org

These play lossless audio files (FLAC). I've used mine for a couple of years and it works flawlessly. Not sure what the OP means when he says not iPod quality-to me this is far, far superior to the iPod nano (essentially same size) at a fraction of the price.

Highly reccommended.

Thanks OP. Green for you Love my Clip. Just bought another.

Newegg is also showing a refurbished black Sansa Clip+ for $19.99 after $6 off using promo code 72SALE71

I have used my clip for 3-4 years......thing is so solid! The screen is simple/functional/amazing. Bright with good battery life. I rip CDs to FLAC then play them in the gym. People complained about the clip breaking, but I'm 230+ lbs using it 5x a week in the gym.....never an issue.

All around WELL WORTH anything under $50

many times when you disconnect from USB for charge, the unit turns on and if you don't realize it, it wears down the battery....so when you get to the gym, it is drained....and no music for workout.....other than that, good unit and well worth the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014