Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My M&Ms - $15 for $30 Amazon Local

link

The Details

You love M&M's -- now make them your own with this deal from My M&M's. They've got tons of ways to customize your favorite chocolate treat for Valentine's Day (or any day). Create a work of miniature art that your special someone will love!

$15 for $30 to spend on personalized M&M's
Simple process: choose your colors, customize with text or clip art, and choose packaging options!
Makes a unique and memorable (and delicious) Valentine's Day gift
Check out the "Smooches" selection, with romantic colors and sweet clip art
Choose a gift set, specialty dispenser, or other inventive container

What You Need to Know

For delivery by February 14, orders must be placed by February 9; contact My M&M's customer service with questions
Voucher value may be applied toward cost of shipping and tax; if order total (including shipping and tax) exceeds $30, customer is responsible for the remaining balance
Limit 3 vouchers per customer, additional 3 vouchers as gifts
Limit 1 voucher per order at www.mymms.com
Voucher may be redeemed across multiple orders
Voucher only redeemable online at www.mymms.com; not valid for other products, on any other websites, or for in-store purchases
Voucher cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or markdowns
Voucher may be redeemed immediately after purchase
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON APRIL 30, 2013
PAID VALUE EXPIRES 5 YEARS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE EXCEPT IN THE FOLLOWING STATES, THE PAID VALUE NEVER EXPIRES: CA, CT, FL, ME, MA, MN, MT, NH, ND, OR, RI, WA
To get the paid value after April 30, 2013, please contact the merchant

Member Summary

M&Ms
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note to prospective purchasers: they are particular about the words they will print on them. "Bite me", for instance, is on their banned list, or was last year.

M&Ms bagged (prices don't include shipping):

7oz - $6.99
2lbs - $34.99
5lbs - $84.99
10lbs - $159.99

I purchased the voucher ($30 for $15) But when I went to use it, it said it's value was $0.00. I called Amazon Local, they voided it. I tried again and same issue, value was $0.00. I gave up, the $15 shipping kills the deal too. Good if you can use it, thanks OP.

They must have sold a lot of these vouchers.....the site is extremely slow at the moment. Cute Valentines gift for one of my nieces,so I'm in for one.

They've gone WAY too far in their censorship attempts, if you ask me.
Just tried to place an order to send to my sister as she recovers from major surgery. The first phrase I try-- "Speedy Recovery!" Message pops up-- You have entered an inappropriate or offensive word for your message.
Seriously?? For the life of me, I can't see how either of these two words, independently or used together can in any way, shape or form be considered "inappropriate" or "offensive". Leaves a bad taste in my mouth when companies pull this S@#*.

Sadly, Sugar Kills is banned..

Wonder if they would print "Diabeetus"

NA07950 said:   They must have sold a lot of these vouchers.....the site is extremely slow at the moment. Cute Valentines gift for one of my nieces,so I'm in for one.

The site is still crawling. I won't buy a voucher until I can actually use the site and make sure there's something I want to use it on.

tallladude said:   They've gone WAY too far in their censorship attempts, if you ask me.
Just tried to place an order to send to my sister as she recovers from major surgery. The first phrase I try-- "Speedy Recovery!" Message pops up-- You have entered an inappropriate or offensive word for your message.

It is because the first word has pee in it

NA07950 said:   They must have sold a lot of these vouchers.....the site is extremely slow at the moment. Cute Valentines gift for one of my nieces,so I'm in for one.

There's alot of suckers out there. $7 for a bag of M&M's that you can get for $2 in CVS without imprinting? Seriously? Plus shipping?

silentbob007 said:   NA07950 said:   They must have sold a lot of these vouchers.....the site is extremely slow at the moment. Cute Valentines gift for one of my nieces,so I'm in for one.

The site is still crawling. I won't buy a voucher until I can actually use the site and make sure there's something I want to use it on.

Why are you telling us?

dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014