• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

$19 for a 4D Cityscape puzzle ($39.99 list price). Choose from the following options:

Chicago
Hong Kong
Las Vegas
New York City
Paris
USA
Washington DC

They are kind of interesting. And they are currently selling for around $30 in Amazon.

More details of the puzzle from this site

I believe Groupon goods has 1% FatCash. (Maybe 2%. I just received email from fatwallet saying I have 39 cents Cash Back reported for one item)

Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

4D cityscape (261.92kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Bummer, it is expired!

We bought the Chicago one over the Christmas and it was not your typical puzzle. A lot of the pieces of water fit wherever you put them, the in-laws were a little disappointed with it but it's a cool concept. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it and the Groupon price was pushing it as far as value goes.

I bought this puzzle, and immediately that day (according to my credit card fraud department) Groupon had tried to charge over $2,000 in several transactions! NEVER using Groupon again!!!! Better check your statement if you got in on this deal....

back again at $24

back again at $24

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014