• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ProFlowers
Need a ProFlowers coupon that earns 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

roses
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Done. Thanks!

BlurryEyed said:   Done. Thanks!

Wait a sec...this is my order:

Order Total

Order Total

Two Dozen Rainbow Roses $39.99: $29.99
Standard Delivery $9.99
Delivery Rebate
Click Here
Guaranteed Feb. 14 Delivery $4.99
Care & Handling $2.99
Tax: $2.64
TOTAL: $50.60

This deal involves a Rebate..Now I remember why I hate ProFlowers.Total buzz kill!

I send my sister this bouquet every year on her birthday (which is near V-Day), and watch its price creep up. This year the shipping on my order was 13.99 (plus vase shipping) putting the total just over $50. I tried the same order for V-Day and I'm STILL showing $13.99 shipping, not $9.99.

The "rebate" is actually auto-enrollment into Freeshipping.com and there are reports all over the place about this very shady outfit. (I just looked at their site again and it STILL won't tell you how much the service costs per month until you enroll, and there have been lots of reports of prices going up if you enter the site through a freeshipping.com link.)

I have enjoyed (mostly) good service and good quality flowers from ProFlowers.com but I think this is my last bite from that particular apple. I do appreciate the post, Mistercheap, it reminded me to get that order in

Next time I send flowers I think I'm going to try bouqs.com. They cost about the same ($50 for two dozen roses) but they don't seem to have all the attendant BS.

this "DEAL" is a bummer.I was about to checkout before i saw the real pricing of 50+ after vase fee s&h.

The Living Social $30 for $15 doesn't help this deal, you end up saving a few bucks but not as much as you would think. Instead of getting the free vase and these flowers for 29.99 as soon as you add the coupon the vase is back to 9.99 + 12.99 delivery, + 9.99 Valentine's day delivery, + 2.99 handling. My total price to ProFlowers with the Living Social coupon $35.95. Remember to add the original Living Social coupon for $15, 35.95+15=50.95 total in and out.

I've experienced bad flowers on my last 2 orders from ProFlowers, and also on the one replacement order. Rose buds didn't open, etc. Never again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014