Same here. Offer must have expired.

I'm with Delzy
Norton = WORST SOFTWARE EVER !!!
I have never used software that slows a computer to a crawl like
this crap does. AVOID !!

Lots of free AV out there that works thousands of times better
A lot like AVG, I like avira myself. No virus in 5+ years
downloading 100's of gigs of torrents.

GMY said:   Thanks to our friends at dp for this deal.

Please don't TC. Norton has produced a top-rated product for the past 5 years or so; before that I agree it was crap.

Can you prove this extraordinary claim?

GMY said:   shahnm said:   Would this add a year to a subscription already in progress? I renewed a few months ago, but would love to add another year for $9...

Purchase the product now and wail until the Norton is expiring on your computer to use the new subscription. If you apply the new subscription now, you will end up with 1 year remaining, which means you lost the rest of the old subscription.

Thanks - that's what I'll do.

looks to be dead

Webroot is so much better than this product. I used to use Norton, no more.

neither coupon works for me - getting a "please enter a valid coupon code" message

This POS software crashed my machine. Avoid this junk.

Thanks OP, Coupons didn't work but I did get it for 19.99+ tax(1%?) on a digital copy... Go figure... 1% tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014