Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$29.99 for 3 years worth

Discount Mags is offering a 3-years of Bloomberg Businessweek Magazine for a low $29.99/year after Coupon Code: "TECHBARGAINS" (Exp 1/29, cover price $249.99). This is about 75% less than the next best price. [Compare Prices]
Includes Digital Access as well. Business Week features an in depth perspective on the financial markets, industries, trends, technology, and people guiding the economy. Draw upon Business Week's timely, incisive analysis to help you make better decisions about your career, your business, and your personal investments.

Great deal, If you have a iPad this is for you.

DiscountMags.com
See DiscountMags.com promo codes that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

business week
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • DiscountMags.com Coupons:
    FLASH40
    DiscountMags 4 Hour Sale: 40% Off Every Magazine (expires 10/13/14 4:00pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow - is this better than 1 year (at a time) free from Rewards Gold?

Excellent! Thanks.

You wrote $29.99/year, but it looks like it's $29.99 for the full 3 years.

Thank you! Signed up for 3 years at $29.99. And got %10 back from Fatwallet.

in 4 1

I've been getting it free for about 2-3 years now. Was supposed to be free for a year, but the mags keep coming. I believe it was a tread here that had the link. Might have been rewards gold...

My only problem is that these magazines have so much interesting content they take too long to read! I miss the old days before Bloomberg took over - I think they were pickier about what they published.

I'm a glutton for punishment but I think I'm going to get in on this deal to add to the end of my subscription. $29.99 for 3 years is ~20 cents/issue. Ridiculously cheap.

darius11 said:   My only problem is that these magazines have so much interesting content they take too long to read!

You ever read The Economists magazine? Talk about taking a long time to read and it is a weekly magazine also. Very little advertising. Whew!

darius11 said:   My only problem is that these magazines have so much interesting content they take too long to read! I miss the old days before Bloomberg took over - I think they were pickier about what they published.In the old days, Business Week was just like almost every other business magazine and essentially rehashed a lot of corporate PR into articles, with Forbes being an exception. Now Business Week is much more like a good news magazine (and Forbes is now like Billionaire People).

Never received a single magazine. Has anyone else experienced same problem?

I got mine! They charged me the $29.99. Contact www.Discountmags.com and see where your order is. If you paid for it, you should have an order number.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014