• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great deal on a quality desk! $99.99 - $20 coupon = $79.99. Coupon Code is 7a9fh6sayr8oob
NOTE: Needs a $1 filler to qualify for the coupon

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/616100/Christopher-Lowell-Shore-Mini-Solutions-Computer/

Member Summary

Christopher Lowell Desk and Hutch
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one thanks! Coupon looks like it's off $100. I had to add a pen, good thing I just got a desk to put it in!

Great deal... just wish it was a bit lighter.

Shipping pretty expensive. Too bad.

Shipping is expensive but you can do store pickup free if in stock locally. I got one. Thanks OP.

thanks for the excellent deal. moved to new house and picked the black one. done a store pickup at Chantilly. received store pick up confirmation within 15 minutes of placing the order. I never had any luck getting with good prices in OD, and this is the first item to get access to excellent item which I was looking out for

Got one, thanks

In for one. Slick looking desk! Thanks op

For tall people you will have a hard time fitting at this desk. Just a head's up.

Got one. Thanks OP.

Is anyone getting the "Free Shipping"? They are trying to charge me $ 80 for shipping.

is hutch removable? I mean, do i have to install the hutch?

fatwalletmilind said:   is hutch removable? I mean, do i have to install the hutch?

one of the reviewers wrote:
"Pros: functional, Appearance/Design, comfortable, Well Made/ Sturdy
We bought this desk for the appearance for the room it is in, as well for the solid construction for the price. We are NOT using the hutch, only the desk part. This leaves 2 1/4 inch holes in the top, but we will be plugging and staining that."

cyiwin said:   Is anyone getting the "Free Shipping"? They are trying to charge me $ 80 for shipping.

Not free shipping. Free store pickup.

How well made is this really? Seems like a good deal, but not a huge fan of disposable furniture...

wp746911 said:   How well made is this really? Seems like a good deal, but not a huge fan of disposable furniture...

It's not that bad. It's not solid wood but to me it's a few notches above disposable. Visually appealing and it comes off looking better than what it really is.

For the price it's great but I doubt very much you'll be passing this down to your grandchildren.

dpid said:   fatwalletmilind said:   is hutch removable? I mean, do i have to install the hutch?

one of the reviewers wrote:
"Pros: functional, Appearance/Design, comfortable, Well Made/ Sturdy
We bought this desk for the appearance for the room it is in, as well for the solid construction for the price. We are NOT using the hutch, only the desk part. This leaves 2 1/4 inch holes in the top, but we will be plugging and staining that."

2 1/4 inch holes on top? Sound like cord organization holes, not something for the hutch. Perhaps reading this as "Two" 1/4-inch holes makes it clear.

Thanks, just picked mine up yesterday. Anyone know how long to actually assemble it?

We're sorry, coupon 7A9FH6SAYR8OOB expired on 02/04/2013 and cannot be applied to your order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014