• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HDMI (184.98kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The description says it's a "standard" cable. I think they just took the image of the three cables at the bottom left si... (more)

yoregano (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 3:32p) |

What the heck is HDMI 1.4v? Do they mean v1.4 or is 1.4V some new version of HDMI standard?

bytem3 (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 7:32p) |

i doubt it's any gold, probably some brass coating is all. these things ship straight from hongkong, somehow their posta... (more)

SteelRing (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 10:13p) |

Seems two members do not like that butcherboy's deals

YSJ said:   Seems two members do not like that butcherboy's deals

6 D/S posts in a row and a "Cordless and Cell Phone Collection Sale" with no items or prices listed will usually get you red around here.

I try my best

Just in time for new toys!

Very bad experience with these 1 sale a day guys. Anything bought from them is at your own risk, you might not get it and they won't want to refund or replace.

I have bought several things from them in the past and have always received the items.

I've ordered from them 7 times with no problem at all. Sometimes shipping is a little slow but for the price, I can wait an extra week. Other times, it ships fast.

Frank2point0 said:   Very bad experience with these 1 sale a day guys. Anything bought from them is at your own risk, you might not get it and they won't want to refund or replace.

And I'm the Pope. No problems w/ any of my several orders from them.

This is a great deal! Is there really much difference between 1.4 and 1.4b? From the wikipedia page, it states: HDMI 1.4b was released on October 11, 2011.[149] One of the new features is that it adds support to 1080p video at 120 Hz. Thanks!

No problems with 1sale, just slow to ship.

man, wish I saw this earlier, just bought 3 12-15ft hdmi cables from Monoprice for close to $50 with shipping fee. Monoprice aint cheap anymore.

I've also had issues with One Sale...never shipped my item. Called numerous times with no resolution and eventually had to file a claim with AMEX to get refunded. They gave me the runaround for months.

Beware of 1SaleADay, these people are crooks, no decent customer service, they charged my credit card even before they had items in stock, took over a month to get my money back. Many other issues where no response received from them after they shipped broken items, etc....

I would not deal with this so called company even if they paid me money!

I've not had any problems with this company to date other than being slow to ship, but I appreciate others sharing their problems so we know what we could be getting into.

What I love about the whole "gold tipped HDMI cables" is that the outside shell doesn't carry any signal, so gold there is pointless. It's shielding, so could be made out of anything.

But gold = premium, so manufacturers put it on there. Then the cabling itself is made out of junk...but it's gold tipped!

What surprised me is that the gold tip isn't even a ground. It's really just for shielding. In fact, a gold tip would be bad, since gold is soft. Although it's probably only a few microns thick on these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI

I just peel it off and put it on my teeth.

Bagofchips said:   I just peel it off and put it on my teeth.

Thaf's what I do.

p.s. Looking at the image it looks like they're standard at one end and micro at the other... is that right?

Perhaps they don't appreciate the irony: You have to go to http://1saleaday.com/wireless/ to buy these wires.

carpenter940 said:   p.s. Looking at the image it looks like they're standard at one end and micro at the other... is that right?

Good question, maybe just a weird picture.
Anyone?

crash369 said:   carpenter940 said:   p.s. Looking at the image it looks like they're standard at one end and micro at the other... is that right?

Good question, maybe just a weird picture.
Anyone?

The description says it's a "standard" cable. I think they just took the image of the three cables at the bottom left side of the picture and shrunk them and put them at the top. This is what happens when cheap companies don't hire professional designers.

What the heck is HDMI 1.4v? Do they mean v1.4 or is 1.4V some new version of HDMI standard?

i doubt it's any gold, probably some brass coating is all. these things ship straight from hongkong, somehow their postal service allow such shipment with almost no cost to their advantage. expect for it to arrive 2 weeks minimum.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014