• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kingston HyperX 3k SSD Drive

I was trying to find this drive for a good price for a few months now and came across this on searching today. Sure it isn't as good of a deal as the previous $79 but it is still a good price so I just stated warm in the thread topic. Hopefully this helps someone out.

These are actually great drives. sandforce chipset and genuine Intel NAND with incredible specs on the chips and always get great reviews. I have two of these in this PC I am typing on now and have had zero issues with them.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

KIngston SH103S3/120G
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A reasonable price and a good performer -- when it works. I bought two earlier, and one died after a month. Kingston's RMA process absolutely sucks.

it's amazing that ssd prices haven't dropped further yet. I thought by now we'd be seeing 240gb for $139 or less.. but it is nand and yeah I guess nand is expensive

Funny I had this in my cart waiting if Amazon would throw me a bone. Checked it this morning and it had gone UP in price. Was not going to worry about it until later. Saw this and figured what the heck.

THANKS.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014