• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02802606000P

• Designed for personal use; perfect for the home, office, outdoor work, beach, pool or lake
• Keeps hot beverages hot and cold drinks cold for hours, so you can enjoy your time in the sun without sacrificing the taste of your beverage
• Each mug holds just over one liter/quart, which means you can enjoy your beverages longer before you need to refill
• Built-in bottle opener under the handle makes multi-tasking a breeze
• Dual-walled polyurethane design with foam insulation is BPA free
• Stainless steel band for a stylish touch
• Tough, durable construction means your mugs stand the test of time
• Ergonomically designed handle with soft touch TPE grip keeps you comfortable while you sip
• Fits in some larger car/truck cup holders and most golf cart cup holders
• You get two mugs, so you always have a back-up or spare to share

Member Summary

Thermo Travel Mugs
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

•This Thermo 16oz Mug from Sears comes in a convenient two-pack, so you get two travel mugs-or 34 total ounces-for one low price

Something does not add up correctly here!

Found on another site for the same item;
"These items are not considered dishwasher safe. Due to dissimilar materials for liners & outside shell, water pressure & heat expansion could cause water to become trapped between liner and shell."

I'm sure this is probably standard but I hate the idea of having to hand wash or else I'd be in for a dozen.

GeorgiaBulldawg said:   •This Thermo 16oz Mug from Sears comes in a convenient two-pack, so you get two travel mugs-or 34 total ounces-for one low price

Something does not add up correctly here!

In for 2 ... and 1/8 mugs.

Picked these up the other day with the set that included the Thermos. The mugs aren't dishwasher safe because the padding on the bottom of the cups will come off...when i opened the package, the material had come off the bottom of one of the mugs already.

Side note - the thermos that comes with the other package is garbage. Three hours after filling it with hot coffee it was barely warm.

I'm buying these just to check out the bottle opener (and the mystery on the 1/8!)--Never saw a thermos like this so actively marketed to beer drinkers before...

Not to denigrate this thread but if you drink a lot of coffee and do it while driving, get a really good vacuum type coffee container like Thermos Nissan. It will keep the coffee hot for hours and keep you from spilling it all over yourself. Considering it will last for years ... mine is over five years old and I use it daily ..., the twenty bucks or so that it costs is worth it.

I bought some of these. They are cheap as hell. CRAPPOLA!

It is now $6.29.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014