• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WTB ExiWolf Race Tire - 26" @ Backcountry.com - $8.99
Compare at $39.00
Shipping adds $5.95

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Backcountry.com
See Backcountry.com coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

WTB ExiWolf Race Tire - 26"
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet deal OP! In for a pair to shred the trails!

THANKS Always need extra tires.

26" x 1.95"

I wish they had 26 x 2.1

SlamminMOFO said:   26" x 1.95"

I wish they had 26 x 2.1

Are you sure these wouldn't work for you? The diameter is very close. I'm no expert on tires but had done some research recently on a purchase. See: 2.1-vs-1.95 and 2-1-vs-1-95 2

in for three, great deal. now maybe i will ride my bike again that has the flat on the front. Most likely not, fit's wifes bike also

bob12751 said:   SlamminMOFO said:   26" x 1.95"

I wish they had 26 x 2.1

Are you sure these wouldn't work for you? The diameter is very close. I'm no expert on tires but had done some research recently on a purchase. See: 2.1-vs-1.95 and 2-1-vs-1-95 2

bob12751, They would probably work but for my purpose of riding, they wouldn't work nearly as well and would make the bike look pretty "weak" for the style bike and terrain I ride. I need more grip than 1.95. Remember, dont believe everything you read on the net.. especially from a lance armstrong site.

mistaklein1, why the red? Obviously you dont have a clue about offroad bike tires, Thin tires are no good for trails. 2.1 grabs much better in my situation. I'd rather 2.3 but dont have the clearance. So state your side now....... (crickets). I bet you dont even ride. 5 posts in over a year.. that explains it.

SlamminMOFO, you sound like quite the DB. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014