• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
uDraw GameTablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist [PS3] @ Best Buy - $5.99
Compare at $21.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Jan 29, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

uDraw GameTablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist [PS3]
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP, $6.48 for store pick-up in Houston.

shihkang (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 6:21p) |

I bought this for xbox and use it as a spare controller

vickh (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 9:12p) |

Yes it is possible Link

DovleK (Jan. 30, 2013 @ 9:29a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The original price is $9.99 not $21.99.
Not much of a deal.

If you look at Newegg, the price for the Xbox uDraw is $30, so this is actually a pretty good deal. The catch is that you have to pick it up at the store, and only a few stores (at least around me) still have it available.

Newegg link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879266126

alskoj said:   The original price is $9.99 not $21.99.
Not much of a deal.

The price of these have come down quite a bit over the last couple of weeks, however the retail on the one I just picked up was $29.99. I got it for $15 with an additional game and that was a smoking deal. $6 for the pad alone is a great deal.

gideon12 said:   If you look at Newegg, the price for the Xbox uDraw is $30, so this is actually a pretty good deal. ]

And why pick one of the stores that still has it at a high price ??

Amazon..has it from multiple sources for ~ $14 shipped.

respdoc said:   gideon12 said:   If you look at Newegg, the price for the Xbox uDraw is $30, so this is actually a pretty good deal. ]

And why pick one of the stores that still has it at a high price ??

Amazon..has it from multiple sources for ~ $14 shipped.

~58% off the cheapest price you could find which still makes $6 a great deal! I'm not sure what the argument is here. Solid deal IMHO.

jbserra said:   

~58% off the cheapest price you could find which still makes $6 a great deal! I'm not sure what the argument is here. Solid deal IMHO.

Yep...when all else fails...break out the percentages to make the savings "sound" better. Sorry Billy Mays Jr, the first comment was right. The current market price for this product is in the $10 to $14 range; not $21.99. While $5 is a decent deal, compare apples to apples. I'm sorry you overpaid on yours.

Dont care what others say, I have been on the fence on buying this for a while, last "DEAL" price was $9.99 and was still not sure. But for this price I just ordered one for store pickup.

By the way I got the Xbox360 version that also for this price.

Thank you.

respdoc said:   jbserra said:   

Yep...when all else fails...break out the percentages to make the savings "sound" better. Sorry Billy Mays Jr, the first comment was right. The current market price for this product is in the $10 to $14 range; not $21.99. While $5 is a decent deal, compare apples to apples. I'm sorry you overpaid on yours.

I never said I paid $21.99. I indicated I paid $15 and got the Marvel game and uDraw together. Get your facts straight. I'm happy with my deal and did not overpay.

I'm not sure what your argument is about percentages. Half price is a deal. Just because we're talking about something that costs between $10-$14 doesn't make half price any less of a deal. We have deals on here to save $0.10 on a gallon of gas, so $4-$8 savings qualifies as a deal. Free shipping too. Don't even have to go pick it up.

jbserra said:   

I'm not sure what your argument is about percentages. Half price is a deal. Just because we're talking about something that costs between $10-$14 doesn't make half price any less of a deal. We have deals on here to save $0.10 on a gallon of gas, so $4-$8 savings qualifies as a deal. Free shipping too. Don't even have to go pick it up.

You were explained what the issues were and rationale for doing fair price comparisons. If you can't/don't want to understand...I can not help you.

respdoc said:   jbserra said:   

You were explained what the issues were and doing proper comparisons. If you can't/don't want to understand...I can not help you.

...based on a false assumption I paid $21.99 for it, so I should just assume the whole statement was wrong. Got it.

I also just got this about a month ago my kids love it 9.99 with out the extra game still a great deal

Shipping: Not Available
bummer, and wanted to use on my pc as a cheap tablet

PS3 version available for delivery. Just ordered, thanks OP

Thanks, checked again and it showed free ship
in for 1.

be careful if no one bought the product from THQ at they are closing down, or already have. There could be a warranty issue on the tablet. Make sure to buy with card that will cover the warranty.

THQ is liquidating, so support may not be provided.
At this price point though, this is not a huge risk...

Too bad there will no games coming out in the future that support this. We have it and my son loves it! Maybe another software developer can step in and make more games? Well worth the money!! Bought it last year at 19.99 (xbox) and thought it was a steal then!

wikipedia link

really you are worried about a warranty on a $5.99 tablet...but another one that's your warranty.

victorb said:   be careful if no one bought the product from THQ at they are closing down, or already have. There could be a warranty issue on the tablet. Make sure to buy with card that will cover the warranty.

Combined this with the small electronics trade-in $5 promo and got it for free.

Does anyone have any luck connecting this to a PC?
I saw a vid and program for the PC. If it works I have a super cheap tablet to do basic drawing/touchups if not then regift

Thanks OP, $6.48 for store pick-up in Houston.

I bought this for xbox and use it as a spare controller

SuperMario1985 said:   Does anyone have any luck connecting this to a PC?
I saw a vid and program for the PC. If it works I have a super cheap tablet to do basic drawing/touchups if not then regift

Yes it is possible Link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014