• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo P950 Noise Cancelling Headphone only $9.99
Noise Cancelling Headphone

Super Hot ~ Huge Coupon Offer ~ Gift Idea

Lenovo.com is carrying this Noise Cancelling Headphone for $29.99
Apply 66% off coupon code "USP1FE416605" on it (Expires 02/04/2013)
This item receives Free Shipping
Final Price: $29.99 - 66% = $9.99 + Free Shipping
View more Gift Idea special Deals & Offers!

Compare: Amazon.com ($32.90) | PC Connection ($33.46) | pcRUSH.com ($35.31) | Adorama.com ($35.99)

Lenovo
See Lenovo discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lenovo P950
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note, the "noise cancelling" is for the microphone. These do not offer an active noise cancellation for the sounds. Reviews on the site are mixed. Does look like a good price, if this is the kind of headphones with mic that you're looking for.

Availibility Ships in more than 4 weeks.

Hmmm... I don't think I want to wat that long

Really wanted to get these...

BUT

The reviews are horrible. The one that killed it for me mentioned the length of the cord. Only 5.4', not nearly long enough...

Do these noise-canceling headphones actually work? See them on the plane a lot. Thanks.

Bizatch said:   Only 5.4', not nearly long enough...
When we did our first 'webcast' at work, the company ordered cases of headphones. The company that provided computers sent phones that were designed for the current computers with audio jacks on the front of the box. Unfortunately, nearly all of our computers had jacks in the back. It was really funny to see people trying to watch the video from six inches in front of the computer. Most would have killed for another two and a half feet of cord.

hkgfnt said:   Do these noise-canceling headphones actually work? See them on the plane a lot. Thanks.

You should note, as mentioned above, these are NOT noise cancelling headphones. They have a noise cancelling microphone. The ones you see on planes are usually in the Bose QuietComfort series that run around $300/pair.

BTW, yes, they do work very well. They're not so much for cancelling out the noise of the screaming kid in seat beside you though. You might still hear that. What they're really for is cancelling out low frequency noise. Of an airplane, that is desirable because the engine noise just disappears. In smaller private planes, you'll find some very high end headsets used to communicate with the pilot and other passengers. They usually tap into the planes audio system, and depending on how they pilot sets it up, you can hear them talk with the ATC towers if you want to. Those, you might find for $1000/pair if you pick up some gently used ones somewhere.

Sadly, the title grossly misrepresents these. I would jump on a $10 pair of noise cancelling headphones too; those are likely to run you at least $100 for a decent set on a good sale.

wizwor said:   Bizatch said:   Only 5.4', not nearly long enough...
When we did our first 'webcast' at work, the company ordered cases of headphones. The company that provided computers sent phones that were designed for the current computers with audio jacks on the front of the box. Unfortunately, nearly all of our computers had jacks in the back. It was really funny to see people trying to watch the video from six inches in front of the computer. Most would have killed for another two and a half feet of cord.

They do sell extension cords.

These are completely crappy quality head phones. They are not comfortable. too heavy. horrible quality audio.They are being sold for $10 for years.

Bizatch said:   Really wanted to get these...

BUT

The reviews are horrible. The one that killed it for me mentioned the length of the cord. Only 5.4', not nearly long enough...

A 1.8 meter cord is too short? Isn't that like 70 inches? never could do metric

5.4'

Can't stand up with these.. Just barely sit down in front of computer with them... No Deal!

Bizatch said:   5.4'

Can't stand up with these.. Just barely sit down in front of computer with them... No Deal!
If an almost 6 foot cord (none of my existing head sets have longer) is too short for you, you either need to stay seated or Sounds like you need a bluetooth headset if that is too short. I think it's a good deal and have ordered. Thanks OP

I ordered these last time and if you have a newer laptop or a pc which has a "Headset" input (Mic + Stereo Headset Combo Port) then these will not plug in. These come with a separate microphone and headphone input.

max909 said:   I ordered these last time and if you have a newer laptop or a pc which has a "Headset" input (Mic + Stereo Headset Combo Port) then these will not plug in. These come with a separate microphone and headphone input. do they come with a usb plug converter?

These are mostly for gaming 5.4 feet for the connex to the x box or ps3 controller, or computer ...pretty good deal for a cheap set of replacements for the kids.

15$ for now

I have a set of these already that I use when I Skype while on my laptop - and for that purpose, the cord is almost TOO long, since I'm always sitting two feet away from the screen anyway. They're solidly constructed, which does add to the weight, but also means that my kids can "take care" of them and they survive the experience.
I think they're a pretty decent value for $10.

what a disappointment this thread title created.

Code does not work but price is now $14.99 on site

Shopping cart Coupon USP1FE416605 not valid for current shopping car

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.