• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Newegg New Customers
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Offer expires February 28, 2013, 11:59pm PST. Offer is valid for new customers only, and those who have registered
with Newegg as of January 1, 2012 but have not yet made a purchase. Not valid for marketplace items. While funds last.
Cannot be combined with other promotions. Enter promo code "NEWCUSTOMER" at checkout. Limit one per customer.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, saved me $10.

I hate when they do that, what about their current and loyal customers!!
(they use another email address to get 10$ off... I would prefer to have some Loyalty reward...)

BigWhy said:   I hate when they do that, what about their current and loyal customers!!
(they use another email address to get 10$ off... I would prefer to have some Loyalty reward...)

Agreed
Also was wondering how many people here on FW havent made a purchase at Newegg

JayMatt19 said:   BigWhy said:   I hate when they do that, what about their current and loyal customers!!

Agreed
Also was wondering how many people here on FW havent made a purchase at Newegg

I can be a new customer again.

BigWhy said:   I hate when they do that, what about their current and loyal customers!!

Well in terms of Loyalty, my main Newegg account gets coupon emails and my other one that I dont really use doesn't get it. =) my .02 cents

So does Newegg go by mailing address or email address for consideration of "new" customers?

ablang said:   So does Newegg go by mailing address or email address for consideration of "new" customers?

Name and email address.

Perfect timing since I am building a HTPC.
Thank you.

HBMaGneT said:   Perfect timing since I am building a HTPC.

mATX or mITX? Intel or AMD?

"everything old is new again" Thanks

It's BS like this why I don't like shopping at Newegg.
I put my whole new HTPC system together on their site and then went to Amazon to order all the parts.
No BS like this, better customer service and cheaper (due to prime shipping mostly)

Even though I can't use the coupon, I have some respect for Newegg, as they recently took on a patent troll and won the case. You can read about it over on ARStechnica with the title "How Newegg crushed the “shopping cart” patent and saved online retail". There are lots of big firms out there that should give them a pat on the back.

Dont forget free ship if you have Shoprunner

dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.