Federal 22LR Ammo available at Cabela's

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
15.99 for 325 rounds. just bought 10 boxes. Good luck.

Link

Cabela's
See Cabela's coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Federal 22LR Ammo (93.29kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Confirmation:

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabelas.com and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience. You will receive another e-mail at the time your order ships.

Products Ordered

10 of 21-7964 FEDERAL CHAMPION .22 LR 325 RND BULK PACK 22LR 325RND PACK @ $15.99 each
In stock-Approx delivery Wed 2/06

Total

Merchandise = $159.90
Postage = $16.95
ORDER TOTAL = $176.85

Sold out already

sorry

That went fast

BlurryEyed said:   That went fast

Yes it did. In the great desert of unavailable 22LR ammo...this is what I have done.

1. Open up several tabs with various online ammunition dealers to their 22LR page.
2. Save all tabs into a folder.
3. Open up all tabs when looking to see if 22LR is in stock.
4. If in stock, place ammo into cart and checkout RIGHT AWAY. Do NOT LINGER. Do not look for coupon codes or more stuff to buy to justify shipping. CHECK OUT IMMEDIATELY.

Good luck to everyone on the search for ammunition that is not jacked up to price gouging levels.

Thanks!!!! Got 4 this Morning!

I need to invest in some ammo companies.

Showing in Stock this morning!
Picked up 6 boxes.

Thanks. Just got 4

Back in stock. Got ten.

OOS

Keep checking, I missed the first round.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014