• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I needed a basic Bluray player with coax audio output and found this for $29.99 shipped.

http://www.buy.com/prod/lg-bp125-blu-ray-disc-player/245841075.h...

LG BP125 - Same model that was $38 Black Friday or $48 now at WalMart/Sams

Refurb $29.99 shipped

Basic Bluray, only has HDMI and Coax Digital Output. No smart internet features, just plays Bluray and files from USB.

Rakuten.com Shopping
Need a Rakuten.com Shopping coupon that earns Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

LG BP125
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Exactly what I needed! Thanks masterdeals!

grabbed one even I do not need it, just consider I had a lunch out... this at least does not add to my weight.

Hmmm.. $48 brand new at WalMart.. leaning that way
http://www.walmart.com/ip/LG-BP125-Blu-ray-Player/21608836

No Wifi? No Streaming? No deal!

By the way I bought a BD610 last year from this marketplace seller and it arrived in excellent condition and was delivered in less than a week.

Either way, if you want a basic bluray player and don't care if someone else returned it (or what not) it's hard to beat $30.

i had this it cost me 39 after BF, excellent to play 720p and 1080p mkv files with subtitles

In for one need a low cost replacement for my burnt out PS3

decent price, but you see refurbished ones with smart features every month or so for around the same price. In other words, if you don't need it right away, you can do better.

I have this model as well and I'm quite happy with it.
I was using my Xbox360 for streaming services anyway, so when I needed to replace my smart blu-ray player, which always felt sluggish anyway, I went with a non-smart one instead.
I also use it for MKV playback (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC level 4.1 max).

Sweet - just got a tracking number and it is UPS Ground so it should only take a few days to arrive.

I couldn't get this thing to come out of widescreen mode and stretch to full screen on several DVDs & Blu-Rays even after contacting LG support 2x, returned the thing to WalMart. I see they finally posted it on the LG site and there is firmware available for it....

Thanks OP, needed a replacement for a failing DVD player...

Showing sold out.
Looks like I snoozed and loosed.

45auto said:   Showing sold out.
Added to cart... so, Not OOS?!

psxzombie said:   45auto said:   Showing sold out.
Added to cart... so, Not OOS?!

It's back. OK, cool.

now, dead, but for how long...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014