• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I bought this used from CowBoom for $127. The coax input was ripped out of it and I got it for the little kids using a comcast $2 a month SD box with only coax out. So Newegg had it for $130 shipped last night and I was going to test it this morning and see if it played ok with a VCR/DVD player.

This morning it was $10 cheaper at $99.99 and went from $20 shipping to free shipping so I ordered one. Good reviews, 720P, good for little kids or a garage TV or whatever. Three HDMI inputs, my garage TV only has one.

If you are a new customer, it would be $89.99.

LINK

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Seiki 26" 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV SC261FS
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Voltage
Thanks bestdealz
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you haven't had this problem, how do you know this works? I'd rather put up with the pop-ups than end up with a dead ... (more)

Bruneau (Feb. 23, 2013 @ 12:11p) |

I'm having this same problem. On hold with Seiki now. I'm afraid to use the work around suggested by Psykedout. Did it w... (more)

Cosmod (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 10:00a) |

OMG! I have been on hold for about 7 minutes for SEIKI support. When the rep picked up, he asked me for the model number... (more)

Cosmod (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 10:04a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Best price I've seen on a comparable TV outside of Black Friday

In for one at that price. Great deal. Will be perfect for my daughters bedroom

voltage? (allow 220V? )

In stock. Limit 99995 per customer

in for 1, thanks op!

Thanks OP, I'm devating, since I already have one TV per room. I can place this one in the garage.

This one has a bunch more inputs than the 60" panasonic plasma I just bought. I'm looking to replace a dead 24" bedroom tv and this is just about right. BTW: you won't be able to see the difference between 720 and 1080 on a 26" display.

ElGuache said:   Thanks OP, I'm devating, since I already have one TV per room. I can place this one in the garage.

I have a 26 inch TV the garage. I have an older computer hooked up DVI to HDMI and I can stream Amazon Prime as well as you tube, etc. and cable TV. It really helps when I'm working on the car, organizing the garage, etc.

"In stock. Limit 99995 per customer."

I so wanted 100000.

Had to pull the trigger due to the better half's insistence . That's damn cheap for the replacement we've been looking for. Yay!

How good is this as a monitor?

azygous said:   How good is this as a monitor?

It's 720. I use a 720 for the garage TV/monitor and it's too big but fine out there for getting Netflix/Amazon prime/you tube going. I wouldn't want to use it as a daily monitor, you really should get 1080 to use as a daily monitor IMO.

in42 thanks for posting Clearanceman!

So I was wondering how so cheap, etc........ I think I found my answer.....

No tuners whatsoever?

redgtxdi said:   So I was wondering how so cheap, etc........ I think I found my answer.....

No tuners whatsoever?

Confirmed...it does have a tuner.

wow, so cheap..

Seems like a deal. Not 100% sure though, some of the reviews indicated some issues, that you might expect from a refurb unit.

What I don't get is, if these are refurb units, then why did someone need to flash the firmware? You would think that if these units came from the factory, that they would re-flash them all there before sending them back out again. That alone gives me some pause.

Thank you, just bought one for $89, now I can pitch my old 20" CRT and RCA converter box!

Bruneau said:   Thank you, just bought one for $89, now I can pitch my old 20" CRT and RCA converter box!

How did you get the $89 price? New customer promo code?

new member sign up code. I did also

Woo Hoo! I will now have something to watch while cooking dinner. Great price.

In for 1 - thanks OP.

vickh said:   voltage? (allow 220V? )

Allow up to 240V

I'm a new customer, but can't get to $10 off to work. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Don't forget your 2% FatCash

christhescientist said:   I'm a new customer, but can't get to $10 off to work. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I have to wait 3 days for shipping but then I can tell you...

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/shop.html?c=F&s=Crystal+Balls&limit...

christhescientist said:   I'm a new customer, but can't get to $10 off to work. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Enter NEWCUSTOMER at checkout

In for 1, thanks OP!

I signed on with a new email. It said "not valid", but then at checkout, it took the $10 off.

This TV looks like a monster when you see sideview. I want a TV to drop-install from roof above the elliptical machine but I am afraid this will be way too heavy for that.
Any suggestions on a thin panel 21-25" TV? thx

skylergirl said:   christhescientist said:   I'm a new customer, but can't get to $10 off to work. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I signed on with a new email. It said "not valid", but then at checkout, it took the $10 off.

k, that's what I got so I'll give it a try. Thanks!

daredevil2 said:   This TV looks like a monster when you see sideview. I want a TV to drop-install from roof above the elliptical machine but I am afraid this will be way too heavy for that.
Any suggestions on a thin panel 21-25" TV? thx

It's really light. It says 18.7 pounds with stand but the whole package delivered with box, TV remote, packing material and stand was 17.9 according to UPS. So the TV with no stand, box, remote, etc. probably is not more than 12 pounds. It doesn't feel like much of anything to pick up. I'm replacing a 14 inch CRT in the kids room and it's probably 3 or 4 times as heavy LOL.

Thanks OP, finally pull the plug.

Sold Out.

Chazwel said:   Sold Out.

Dang. That 99995 limit lulled me to mull it over for a day, instead of just jumping. Now every TV deal that shows up here I will be comparing it to the lost $89.95 TV I could have had. It will haunt me for years.

My TV came. It came with a universal remote that doesn't work with Seiki. And I just sent the broken TV back to CowBoom that came with the correct remote. Anyone have any ideas? I can't send it back to Newegg because they don't have any to swap out with, you guys bought them all.

I found another remote on eBay and Newegg credited me back $20. It was weird because the remote was $20.99 and they said they would credit up to $25. And they credited $20 instead of $20.99. Good enough. The TV works fine other than not having a remote that works. Took me awhile to change settings without a remote.

Tv Came in. No dead pixels, no weird menu scree flashes, and correct remote. Couldnt find anything wrong with it at all, not even scratches. Im a happy customer. Thanks again OP.

Skipping 12 Messages...
OMG! I have been on hold for about 7 minutes for SEIKI support. When the rep picked up, he asked me for the model number and he didn't say a word. He just hung up on me!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.