• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Hawk Model 981R is patterned after America's favorite 12 GA pump, and features a machined solid steel receiver, an 18 1/2" barrel with 3 inch chamber and a bead sight. This traditional pump action model is fitted with polymer stocks with recoil pad and has a black matte finish.

Specifications and Features:
12 Gauge 3" Chamber
18.5" Barrel
5 Round capacity
Improved cylinder fixed choke
Bead sight
Polymer stock
Machined steel frame
4.5" Picatinny rail for scope mounting
Matte Black

Text

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal for Remington 870/Mossberg 500 clone. Everyone should have a shotgun or two in their arsenal. This one is the perfect solution to home defense combined with some #1 Buckshot. 00 Buck has too much penetration, but if no neighbors close by, by all means use the heavier shot.

Not a bad Price these days OP...But I will defend my house with a butter knife before I do business with CTD again. In my opinion they lead the gouge parade ahead of everyone else.

Nice deal, Thanks OP

Brico said:   Not a bad Price these day OP...But I will defend my house with a butter knife before I do business with CTD again. In my opinion they lead the gouge parade ahead of everyone else.

Agreed. Emphasis on greed.

Up to $199 while it was in my cart! Wow!

I still jumped on this deal, and bought two... I'll let yall know when they come in. Even at $199 with FS, it was worth it for me and my dad.

mine was$179 with free delivery. kaboom

Is the rail removable OP?

Tiemanator said:   I still jumped on this deal, and bought two... I'll let yall know when they come in. Even at $199 with FS, it was worth it for me and my dad.

I emailed CTD and asked them why the price changed in my cart from 179 to 199 and the very next morning I got an email stating that they would refund me the $40 difference. I just checked my credit statement and sure enough, there was a charge for $398 and then a refund for $40.

Two new shotguns for $358.

Tracking numbers state they'll be ready to pick up tomorrow at my local gun shop.

Huge thanks to OP on this one!

GREEEN!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014