• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Giveaway of the Day - C-Organizer Lite

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

C-Organizer Lite is a personal information manager with elegant design and all the necessary features: it lets you plan your day, set alarms and keep an Address Book with photos.

Also this program includes a Tasks manager and a Notebook. The program employs simple and user-friendly interface to make working with this software simple and intuitive. C-Organizer was created to help you plan your personal and professional life.

Member Summary

C-Organizer Lite (4.11kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

my wife says I don't need this as I have my wife to remind me of things to do! thanks anyway OP!

thanks op, i've been looking for something to replace my Palm Desktop.

it doesn't seem to integrate with your smartphone like other organizers so it's a no go for me. I use outlook and sync w/ my smartphone via MyPhonExplorer. It works great.

frugalpete said:   thanks op, i've been looking for something to replace my Palm Desktop.

shallot said:   it doesn't seem to integrate with your smartphone like other organizers so it's a no go for me. I use outlook and sync w/ my smartphone via MyPhonExplorer. It works great.

Did I just get electrocuted in the hot tub time machine and returned to year 2000?

aleck said:   frugalpete said:   thanks op, i've been looking for something to replace my Palm Desktop.

shallot said:   it doesn't seem to integrate with your smartphone like other organizers so it's a no go for me. I use outlook and sync w/ my smartphone via MyPhonExplorer. It works great.

Did I just get electrocuted in the hot tub time machine and returned to year 2000?

Anyone know of cure reminder or equivalant for free. I lost mine in a system crash and am looking for a reminder.

what can it do that Google Calendar or Outlook won't?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014