link http://www.frys.com/product/7270893

Member Summary

Samsung UN32EH4003
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
IN store only.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like a good deal to me

Samsung 32 inch LED for $229

It's only a 720 though. Too bad its not 3D

Thanks OP

Picked up one as well - great deal

i picked one up too....no tax for me in NY good deal thanks OP

Please put B&M and Frys on the title. "FS" look free shipping for me. Lot of people have no ability for instore deals from Frys

Decent deal. $50 cheaper than Amazon.

Was unaware what a Samsung UN32EH4003 actually was, after wasting a few clicks, NOW I KNOW IT'S A 32" TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In-store only!

cyberpitstop said:   Was unaware what a Samsung UN32EH4003 actually was, after wasting a few clicks, NOW I KNOW IT'S A 32" TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OP sucks!
But in the future, if you look underneath the Topic, FW staff has the post categorized. In this case, TV > LED TV. Makes it a little bit easier.

Crystal Clear :)
Disclaimer
cyberpitstop said:   Was unaware what a Samsung UN32EH4003 actually was, after wasting a few clicks, NOW I KNOW IT'S A 32" TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's what the OP sees when creating the title. Not sure why you'd intentionally ignore it, nor am I sure how you could unintentionally miss it...

Thanks OP, nonetheless for posting it.

Once it becomes "in store only" at Fry's, any chance that they may again offer to ship it or is it completely dead for getting it shipped?

THE TV LOOKS COOL> THANKS FOR SHARING IT>

About 50% off. Great price drop.

dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014