• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mini Wireless Bluetooth v2.0 USB Adapter
$0.94 (Item#192-094-001)

$0.94 w/Code: MLCKW30ENL1 For First 300 Orders
http://www.meritline.com/mini-type-wireless-bluetooth-usb-adapte...

USB Home Travel Charger for Cell Phone / PDA / Mp3 / Mp4
$0.94 (Item#254-145-001)

$0.94 w/Code: MLCKW30ENL1 For First 300 Orders

http://www.meritline.com/usb-home-travel-charger-for-cell-phone-...

Member Summary

Wireless Btooth Adapter
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

USB Home Travel Charger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

coupon expired for charger

Don't bother with the bluetooth dongle. Just put mine in the trash yesterday that I got last time this deal was run. The drivers they post will not install on Windows 7 (64) and I could never get it to run well even trying alternate drivers. It's more trouble than it's worth and I am extremely computer literate.

Thanks OP, in for one each. FWIW, the bluetooth adapter has worked for me well over a year now and on Windows 7 32-bit (default driver) since it came out but I may have been lucky.

Error occurred when trying to apply the coupon code:
System is unable to apply discounts to the following items in your shopping cart:
192-094-001 Mini Wireless Bluetooth v2.0 USB Adapter
Possible reasons:
- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

Thanks anyway OP. This was a good reminder to check Meritline for price comparisons.

Thanks OP, I just got both of them with no errors and Fatwallet CB.

Good price on the bluetooth adapter (gave green to subby)

That being said, I would avoid cheap home USB chargers. I've seen a good number of teardowns recently and they typically have lack luster regulation and ripple and more importantly have pretty much universally lacked the required isolation from mains. This is basically 100% in the smaller ones but even the larger ones usually only use single wrap isolation transformers instead of the required double wrap (the insulation wrap costs money). Think about it, do you want to trust your phone to a charger that not only may feed shoddy power but if it fails could subject your phone to MAINS current.

Appears the bluetooth adapater code has been used up now:

System is unable to apply discounts to the following items in your shopping cart:
192-094-001 Mini Wireless Bluetooth v2.0 USB Adapter

Possible reasons:
- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

PedroDaGr8 said:   Good price on the bluetooth adapter (gave green to subby)

That being said, I would avoid cheap home USB chargers. I've seen a good number of teardowns recently and they typically have lack luster regulation and ripple and more importantly have pretty much universally lacked the required isolation from mains. This is basically 100% in the smaller ones but even the larger ones usually only use single wrap isolation transformers instead of the required double wrap (the insulation wrap costs money). Think about it, do you want to trust your phone to a charger that not only may feed shoddy power but if it fails could subject your phone to MAINS current.

Agree 100%. I damaged a phone by using a cheap charger. Saved about $3 by buying the less expensive charger, but damaged a $250 phone as a result. Penny wise, pound foolish.

Now I have to locate my charger and throw that away too.... great. Might be what killed a couple devices recently. Thanks posters.

crhptic said:   PedroDaGr8 said:   Good price on the bluetooth adapter (gave green to subby)

Agree 100%. I damaged a phone by using a cheap charger. Saved about $3 by buying the less expensive charger, but damaged a $250 phone as a result. Penny wise, pound foolish.

kpsmith said:   Don't bother with the bluetooth dongle. Just put mine in the trash yesterday that I got last time this deal was run. The drivers they post will not install on Windows 7 (64) and I could never get it to run well even trying alternate drivers. It's more trouble than it's worth and I am extremely computer literate.

Got one about a year ago, windows found the driver and it works great. Ordered another one 2 months ago and cannot find the driver for it. Newer version?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014