• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today only. Best Buy has the refurbished Kindle Fire 7" Android Touchscreen Tablet, 1st Generation, 2011 model (B0051VVO5S) for $100 - 16% off with coupon code BETRUE16 = $84 with free in-store pickup only.

Kindle Fire 7" Android Touchscreen Tablet, 1st Generation

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kindle fire
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Optical I had the same problem as you did. It would not charge. I found my old kindle charger (the white one) and charge... (more)

Toylovesdeals (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 7:52p) |

7" inchKindle fires back at Best buy, anyone know the coupon code for today?

skreel (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 7:28a) |

It was instock on that date I believe but when ordered kindle & paided for item I got email saying not in stock Best Buy... (more)

alski7978 (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 4:27p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This would be a pretty good deal if it was available anywhere. I tried three major cities in 3 states (75 stores total.) Unavailable in every one.

Agreed...not available in NH/MA area.

Not available in any metro Atlanta stores.

Nothing in the Houston area either

nothing ct

None in Raleigh/Eastern NC I could find.

FISH ON!!!!!!!

Nothing in KC

OP wasted my time. red for him...

Ahhhhhh. If only i could use this with the $50 off $100 mastercurd cupon they chagnged details on. I'm hoping they re-open it magically for....... Nah, never gonna happen. BestBuy deals always get RED.

fatxman said:   OP wasted my time. red for him...

OP doesn't value your time.

Thanks! Got one in Michigan!!

All stores around here say available 2/5/13. Guess they're getting shipments next week?

Stores that were out before are saying 2/15/13 now, so if you are patient you can get one.

OK available 2/5 but how long is the coupon good for?

I was able to check out in Champaign, IL (61820). Green for you.

Thanks have it in Newington, CT. It says it won't be available until 2/5/2013 but I am ok with this. Only paid $19.33 bc I had some paypal credit.

I am not understanding why people are giving the op red? How is it his fault that BB is out of stock. THANK YOU OP!!!! I appreciate the deal.

In Stock in South FL!

Grabbed one for $89.97....Store pick-up in Fridley MN on 2/5/13.

is return allowed on this?

Green for you. The deal works for me.

AVAILABLE IN SUBURBAN ILLINOIS

Didn't really need this, but for about $90 including tax, my 5th grade daughter will be thrilled! Showing as available on 2/5/13 at stores in the Akron, Ohio area. Thanks OP.

Bought one w/ tax

Available in Southwestern VA (Roanoke, Lynchburg, Charlottesville, etc.)! Tempted to jump on this and get one.....

In for one. Thanks OP!

how good are these refurbs?

bah, with tax and e-waste fee its almost $100 in CA...

In for one with the hopes that I can borrow Amazon books. Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP. scheduled to pick one up at Corpus Christi after 2/06.

Toylovesdeals said:   Thanks have it in Newington, CT. It says it won't be available until 2/5/2013 but I am ok with this. Only paid $19.33 bc I had some paypal credit.Think of it that way if you want, but also realize that was cash you could have put in your bank account instead.

Too late for the party.
After entering the BETRUE16 code, I get the following message:
"We're sorry, the promotion code you entered has expired. Please enter another promotion code or click "Checkout" to proceed with your order. "

bping2 said:   Too late for the party.
After entering the BETRUE16 code, I get the following message:
"We're sorry, the promotion code you entered has expired. Please enter another promotion code or click "Checkout" to proceed with your order. "

Try:

GANGNAM STYLE

Most BB in Austin area have them, but it now says the promo code expired..... anyone have a new code??

Codes are changed daily ..they are valentine themed

1/31 CRAZY4U17
2/1 KISSME18
2/2 LETSKISS19
2/3 LOVEYOU20
2/4 ONLYYOU21
2/5 REALLOVE22
2/6 SOULMATE23

so if i wait til 2/6, I get 23% off instead? That is a decent difference.

Thanks for the codes.... order went through.

Scored one with $50 AMEX Statement Credit for finishing Halo 4! Had to put a filler in, (I used the $6.99 RocketFish Optical Mouse).

If you signup for the Halo 4 offer, this is time to use it. Ends on 1/31!! This is only good if you had signed up for the Halo 4 last year and of course you finished the game and got the email confirmation.

My net was about $52.00 OTD including tax and CA Recycle Fee.

Skipping 58 Messages...
It was instock on that date I believe but when ordered kindle & paided for item I got email saying not in stock Best Buy Sucks now have 2 Wait a week for my money!!!Back

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.