• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Great deal. Give a green to you.

This may already be obvious to others but i wanted to share nonetheless. The daily coupon codes work on all the items in the clearence area. For example, today they have a decent laptop on clearance and the code discounts the price 17% more.

Got one yesterday. Thanks OP. Sold out again today in the Dallas area.

Did anyone get an order confirmation yet? I ordered at 10pm Central last night and have not received an email. The charge is pending on my CC, but I did not note the order number, so cannot check status online.

If you got an email confirmation, how long did it take to arrive?

I ordered two last evening and had my confirmation emails within a few minutes.

Thanks Abby. I called and they confirmed my order was received and is in process.

My stores were OOS, but now seem to have them in stock. Does anyone have a new promotion code that still works? Thanks

yossarian000 said:   This may already be obvious to others but i wanted to share nonetheless. The daily coupon codes work on all the items in the clearence area. For example, today they have a decent laptop on clearance and the code discounts the price 17% more.

Which laptop is that?

Bloomington, IL (Available)
Champaign, IL (Available)
Springfield, IL (Limited)
Peoria, IL (Available)
Forsyth, IL (Available)
All have them available 02/06/13
Hope this helps.

Couldn't find one in my area

leachs225 said:   Did anyone get an order confirmation yet? I ordered at 10pm Central last night and have not received an email. The charge is pending on my CC, but I did not note the order number, so cannot check status online.

If you got an email confirmation, how long did it take to arrive?

I got my order confirmation along with shipment confirmation.

"CRAZY4U17" from AcuraTLFAN

Austerville said:   My stores were OOS, but now seem to have them in stock. Does anyone have a new promotion code that still works? Thanks

"CRAZY4U17" from AcuraTLFAN

Scored one with promotion code. Thanks!

Got one just now at Bloomfield, MI store. More in stock all over MI. Thanks OP.

WNY stores have them available after 2/6/13 however I got this message about the coupon:

We're sorry, the promotion code you entered has expired. Please enter another promotion code or click "Checkout" to proceed with your order.

billrubin said:   Toylovesdeals said:   Thanks have it in Newington, CT. It says it won't be available until 2/5/2013 but I am ok with this. Only paid $19.33 bc I had some paypal credit.Think of it that way if you want, but also realize that was cash you could have put in your bank account instead.

Was waiting to by a Kindle this way so who cares if I had $5.00 paypal balance or $500. It was a deal, I went ahead with it, and I am not complaining. If I wanted to put it in my bank account, I would have went ahead and did so but thank you for your financial advice (total sarcasm).

Thanks OP and to Acura TL fan for the updates codes. My son has been saving his money since Christmas for a Kindle Fire, and he just about has enough for this refurbished one. Mom can front the tax as a reward, I guess.

In for 1, my son has been wanting a table for a while, he is 10, so this is a good deal to get him started. Thanks OP!

Barabhas said:   In for 1, my son has been wanting a table for a while, he is 10, so this is a good deal to get him started. Thanks OP!

Do you think 10 years old is old enough for a table? My brother didn't let his daughter have a table until she was 17.

Does anybody know if we'd be getting a brand-new battery with this refurbished Kindle Fire?

In for one - thanks OP - green for you!

In for one in San Antonio, available everywhere for pickup 2/6. THANKS OP!

acraven5 said:   Barabhas said:   In for 1, my son has been wanting a table for a while, he is 10, so this is a good deal to get him started. Thanks OP!

Do you think 10 years old is old enough for a table? My brother didn't let his daughter have a table until she was 17.

I'm getting one for my son, 6, who just got his first Student of the Month award. Everyone in the house will have one reader, including his sister, 8, who has a paperwhite. We will have a family reading time every night after we get this one.

chrislee79 said:   Does anybody know if we'd be getting a brand-new battery with this refurbished Kindle Fire?

Doubtful, these are NOT manufacture refurbished but rather simply BB returns that supposedly have been "certified" by an BB employee.

gimmeabreak said:   acraven5 said:   Barabhas said:   In for 1, my son has been wanting a table for a while, he is 10, so this is a good deal to get him started. Thanks OP!

I'm getting one for my son, 6, who just got his first Student of the Month award. Everyone in the house will have one reader, including his sister, 8, who has a paperwhite. We will have a family reading time every night after we get this one.

What a crazy world we live in! Just cannot have family reading night until everyone is glued to a screen.

My daughter got one of these when it was released. She is 5 now. I am amazed how she was able to navigate it when she couldn't even read.

P.S. Thanks for all the green!

Stoodo said:   My daughter got one of these when it was released. She is 5 now. I am amazed how she was able to navigate it when she couldn't even read.

Wow, I didn't think that is possible.

acraven5 said:   Barabhas said:   In for 1, my son has been wanting a table for a while, he is 10, so this is a good deal to get him started. Thanks OP!

My 3 year old has a table. When she turns 4 I may buy her a chair.

fatxman said:   Stoodo said:   My daughter got one of these when it was released. She is 5 now. I am amazed how she was able to navigate it when she couldn't even read.

Wow, I didn't think that is possible.

My daughter has just turned 2 1/2 yrs old and she was born 2 months premature. She uses my HP Touchpad and I should say she plays her games and navigates to all possible corners of the tablet with such ease that my friends and family r surprised all the time they watch her play with it.

She surely has learned a lot. Knows all the alphabets, numbers 1-40, colors, shapes, some 100 first site words, memory games and more. I am still not sure if this is the right age, but looking at the way she has been progressing I would not want to make any changes. Bought a leappad 1 during Nov, new still in the box, not sure if i might want to keep it though.

Well, not to thread crap, just wanted to share.

Thanks

has anyone installed jellybean on this thing?

Yes, just tested today's code and it says progressive discount (2/1 = 18%)
But I don't know how you guys get the availability, help?

I have put JB on a couple of these for people. I was amazed at how fast it was. Keeps up with my Nexus 7 and the battery life issue that folks were having are all gone.

KISSME18 81.99 in Anchorage!

Buddhatown said:   I have put JB on a couple of these for people. I was amazed at how fast it was. Keeps up with my Nexus 7 and the battery life issue that folks were having are all gone.

Can you link to the Mod you used?

Man!!! I got all the way to the end and couldn't use my BB gift card as form of payment...even contacted CS who tried a "workaround" and had no luck. The crazy thing is that they have the SAME EXACT product on BB's main site for $129.99 (without the extra Valentine's code, as well).

It seemed like the perfect way to get a great product and use my gift card at the same time. Any ideas from the experienced FW gallery?

caminitic said:   Man!!! I got all the way to the end and couldn't use my BB gift card as form of payment...even contacted CS who tried a "workaround" and had no luck. The crazy thing is that they have the SAME EXACT product on BB's main site for $129.99 (without the extra Valentine's code, as well).

It seemed like the perfect way to get a great product and use my gift card at the same time. Any ideas from the experienced FW gallery?

When you go pick it up, ask to do a return/rebuy and then use the GC.

suezyque said:   Buddhatown said:   I have put JB on a couple of these for people. I was amazed at how fast it was. Keeps up with my Nexus 7 and the battery life issue that folks were having are all gone.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=install+jellybean+on+kindle

ChiefBrody said:   suezyque said:   Buddhatown said:   I have put JB on a couple of these for people. I was amazed at how fast it was. Keeps up with my Nexus 7 and the battery life issue that folks were having are all gone.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=install+jellybean+on+kindle

Yes, I can Google all day long, but that still doesn't tell me which one in particular YOU used.

The "Let me google that for you" left me rotflol.

Looks like JB on this blows runs awesome on this and blows away the stock GB from Amazon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014