• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Wow...you snooze, you looze. Showing sold out now. Oh well.

caminitic said:   Wow...you snooze, you looze. Showing sold out now. Oh well.
Paying over $90 for a refurbished 2 year old tablet is not losing much!

Just picked mine up today. Came packaged with the charger only and nothing else. The refurbished condition is Like New. No issues so far, not even a single scratch on it. A good buy for $90. Especially with cyanogenmod 10

hows the battery?

Shezam said:   caminitic said:   Wow...you snooze, you looze. Showing sold out now. Oh well.
Paying over $90 for a refurbished 2 year old tablet is not losing much!

Agreed -

canceled my order...doesn't appear to inbound anytime soon

I just got a UPS tracking # today. Ordered on 2/1

Mine is ready for pick up per the email I just received from BB. I ordered on 1/30/2013. So it is ready a day earlier than what the email initially told me. Can't wait.

Well that lasted a good 2 hrs. I fell in love but then went to charge it and it will not charge. Called the number and he said they are out of stock and just return it and I said return it for what there are no more according to ur website. He got his boss to ship me a $50.00 gift card so I can buy a new one for $109.99 but at this point I do not know if I will even bother. Hope yours turns out better than mine.

Well I found my old Kindle Charger and that seems to be the only thing charging it for now so hopefully the gift card comes so I can buy a new one.

One out of two arrived at my local store. I also got an email from BB notifying me of a $1.68 refund from the purchase. Not sure why but I'll take it.

Picked up mine today. Other than a few light scratches on the back, it's excellent.

Picked up two yesterday. Going to put JB on one of them to see how it works as compared to stock.

I'm in for one. Just waiting for it ship. I was hoping to pick up another but I guess it is dead (at least for now)

I can attest that these so called "Refurbished by Geeksquad" units have not been tested at all. Mine won't charge at all out of the box. It recognizes it as being plugged in (sound indicator) but won't charge.

No way in hell, these are are refurbished. They simply re-package it from returns and send it out to the next sucker.

By then again, this is Best Buy for you. Don't have high hopes.

update: tried doing power cycle seems to help. Fingers crossed.

So update after having it for a couple of days: For some reason it will not charge with the provided charger still but it will charge with all other types of charger. I believe I will keep this and return the Best Buy gift card when I receive it.

Optical, this may sound ridiculous but you just probably give it a couple of days.

optical said:   I can attest that these so called "Refurbished by Geeksquad" units have not been tested at all. Mine won't charge at all out of the box. It recognizes it as being plugged in (sound indicator) but won't charge.

No way in hell, these are are refurbished. They simply re-package it from returns and send it out to the next sucker.

By then again, this is Best Buy for you. Don't have high hopes.

update: tried doing power cycle seems to help. Fingers crossed.

Optical I had the same problem as you did. It would not charge. I found my old kindle charger (the white one) and charged it with that and now I can charge it with any charge except the one the provided. I am going to call them back to see if they can just provide me with a new charger. It is now charging all the time after a couple of days.

7" inchKindle fires back at Best buy, anyone know the coupon code for today?

It was instock on that date I believe but when ordered kindle & paided for item I got email saying not in stock Best Buy Sucks now have 2 Wait a week for my money!!!Back

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.