• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bob Evans Restaurants B1G1 Breakfast WYP 2 beverages.

See BE Coupon

Member Summary

bob evans breakfast
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you sign up on their website to receive emails they will send you these coupons.
I've been getting theses coupons frequently.

These coupons didn't use to require beverage purchases (so it was a true BOGO) up till a few weeks ago and you could purchase anything from the breakfast menu. Now you need to purchase two beverages & choose from the limited selection of breakfast entrees. I think I'd rather go with the $6 farmhouse deals instead.

I don't mean to be a downer because i have never been to any of Bob Evan's restaurant. However i encounter this on reddit about a month ago.
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/16fe4d/what_company_h...
I'm just looking out for fellow FWers

We enjoy these restaurants when we are visiting the parks in Orlando. One of their combo breakfast deal choices includes egg whites and turkey sausage, and is quite reasonably priced for Orlando. Keeps us going all day.

I don't mean to be a downer because i have never been to any of Bob Evan's restaurant. However i encounter this on reddit about a month ago.
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/16fe4d/what_company_h...
I'm just looking out for fellow FWers
Seems like the person writing the statements in your link was vindictive and maybe untrue. So I am not sure I would put much stock in it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014