• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial coupons that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

living social
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

NFL Team Doormats? I didn't know the Chiefs were for sale?!

Do not do the ProFlowers. It ends up costing way more.

Site said code is not for new users! BEWARE, they don't tell you this until after they collect your purchase (credit card) information.

Proflower is a scam ... $14 for standard delivery ...

Roses: $29.97
$30 off: -$30.00
Standard Delivery $13.99
Care & Handling $1.99
Tax: $2.84
TOTAL: $18.79

vipinb said:   Proflower is a scam ... $14 for standard delivery ...

Standard Delivery $13.99
Care & Handling $1.99

stop screaming scam. EVERY Online Flower Delivery service (FTD, Teleflora, etc charges about the same).

so tired of people who have no idea the going rate of flower delivery services posting up the delivery fee is a scam. Don't like the charge, either find a free delivery deal or code or go buy your own damn flowers and drive them 500 miles to the person you want to receive them.

notpod said:   Site said code is not for new users! BEWARE, they don't tell you this until after they collect your purchase (credit card) information.

True!

This offer is single-use and may only be used by the email addressee receiving this from LivingSocial; One code use only per credit card

Valid only for accounts created on or before January 29, 2013

Very nice. Saves $5 more on something that's basically required. Thanks OP!

So basically you should warehouse a few accounts NOW to get in on the next time they do similar. Note deal expired yesterday so this is DEAD.

SAVE5 just worked for me on the ProFlowers deal, so not dead.

Not dead - I just got my email 3 hours ago.

Try this one -- got it today after using SAVE5 yesterday -- VIPSAVE5

Neither code worked for me

vipinb said:   Proflower is a scam ... $14 for standard delivery ...

Standard Delivery $13.99
Care & Handling $1.99
thanks for letting me know their shipping fee. setting whatever shipping costs is not a "scam" though.

I think you (or the recipient) will be disappointed in the flowers from this place. They've failed me 3-4 times now, but not any more. Good luck!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014