• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.carrabbas.com/Content/pizza

Offer valid 2/3/13 for any pizza with up to 3 toppings at participating Carrabba's Italian Grill® restaurants. Valid for lunch or dinner with Carside Carryout® only (not valid for dine-in). Not valid at Kirby or Woodway locations in Houston, TX or Tampa Airport location. Offer will not be accepted before or after valid date. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer and has no cash value. Offer subject to change. Participation may vary by location. Void where prohibited by law

Member Summary

Score! $5 pizzas for the big game (91.94kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Only valid today - Game Day

archena (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 3:40p) |

I was told at my local Carrabba's today that there isn't a limit.

SteveAustin (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 3:43p) |

Picked up 3 a half hour ago for me and the wife. These things are delicious. Glad I ordered an extra one. Not big but... (more)

dafish (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 4:52p) |

How is their pizza? Never tried it but probably will at this price.

dafish said:   How is their pizza? Never tried it but probably will at this price.

I am not sure either we just just recently had one open near by so have not tried this yet.

From their website, under Cucina Casuale:
WOOD-FIRED PIZZA

Choose from Italian sausage, pepperoni, meatballs, kalamata olives, mushrooms, sweet peppers, onions, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, fresh milk mozzarella, basil

It doesn't give a size though.

TheGMan said:   From their website, under Cucina Casuale:
WOOD-FIRED PIZZA

Choose from Italian sausage, pepperoni, meatballs, kalamata olives, mushrooms, sweet peppers, onions, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, fresh milk mozzarella, basil

It doesn't give a size though.

for any pizza with up to 3 toppings

They had a deal like this last Halloween and I was able to get more than one pie at this price.

dafish said:   How is their pizza? Never tried it but probably will at this price.

The wife and I liked it last Halloween when they did this same type of deal.

Yes, but what is "any"? Are their options 12", 16", 22"...? It won't be a deal if all they offer is an 8".

Closest to me (Oregon) is Clearwater, FL. LOL

TheGMan said:   Yes, but what is "any"? Are their options 12", 16", 22"...? It won't be a deal if all they offer is an 8".

I have yet to go there

This is all I can find

WOOD-FIRED PIZZA

Build Your Own Pizza - 2 toppings
Build Your Own Pizza - 3 toppings

Carrabba's has two pizza sizes, kids and regular entree. I'm guessing that the pizza is about 12". It fits on their round plates that a regular entree comes on.

I really like their pizzas but I'm definitely not a pizza snob.

Drew510 said:   Closest to me (Oregon) is Clearwater, FL. LOL

It might stay warm if played right, shipping kills the deal for you.

Their pizzas are awesome, take it from a guy in Chicago, the home of the best pizzas!! The size is good for two at the most, I think it's about 10". Worth trying if you haven't.

Is there a limit on the number of pies?

If you click on the link, http://www.carrabbas.com/Content/pizza,. the pizzas look pretty big as pictured behind the 2 men. Maybe 24 inches across, at least? wink-wink

GeorgiaBulldawg said:   If you click on the link, http://www.carrabbas.com/Content/pizza,. the pizzas look pretty big as pictured behind the 2 men. Maybe 24 inches across, at least? wink-winkNice catch with the pics. Judging from the pepperoni, these are 10" personals.

Drew510 said:   Closest to me (Oregon) is Clearwater, FL. LOL

Delivery in 30 min or it is free.

Thanks OP

CSREwallet said:   1 of my toppings will be sweet peppers. Any suggestion for other 2 from kalamata olives, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, fresh milk mozzarella, basil?You've got to be kidding!!!
Why don't you call mommy?

macdave said:   Drew510 said:   Closest to me (Oregon) is Clearwater, FL. LOL

Delivery in 30 min or it is free.

LIKE THE MINUTEMAN MISSILE...

IIRC, one of their pizzas was barely enough for 2 young women.

I ate there on Tuesday. I would guess the pizza is 8-10". They are marketed as a single serving size.

Only valid today - Game Day

landmarke said:   Is there a limit on the number of pies?

I was told at my local Carrabba's today that there isn't a limit.

Picked up 3 a half hour ago for me and the wife. These things are delicious. Glad I ordered an extra one. Not big but worth $5.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014