• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Angry Birds Suction Cup Tooth Brush
Disclaimer
http://www.tagunder.com/Angry-Birds-Suction-Cup-Tooth-Brush-3-pa...

Use Coupon Code "QNSV10" ( not quotes ) at checkout for $1.00 off your order. All you pay is the $2.00 Shipping per item.

Member Summary

Free Angry Birds Tooth Brush
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

my kids say "thank you!".

Im sure my girls will thank you too

It forces me to use my CC. PayPal cannot be selected. Is this a secure site?

Thank you OP but it didn't work for me. I used the coupon and placed the order but was told the order was declined. I used another browser, input the coupon code again and submitted the order. I was told again the order was declined. Later on, I found a confirmation email from TagUnder saying my order was being processed. The charge is $3.00. I don't know how they recover the order but the coupon was not honored for some reason. After I received the confirmation email, I logged into my TagUnder account again. The failed order was still there. The items are still in my shopping cart.

Thank you OP. Everything went smoothly and successfully using paypal to checkout

Failed for me too. BS site. Now they have all my data.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014