• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens has 7 items FAR with free shipping. They can all be found here:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/store/category/productlist.jsp?N=...

Get 3.5% Cash Back and a 10% bonus on your rebate if you opt for a Walgreens GC.

Here are all of the rebate links:

Arctic Naturals 3 Items

Renew Life

FlexSure

VirMax

Jamieson

Walgreens
See Walgreens coupons that earn 8.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

7 FAR Items from Walgreens.com
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just curious, anyone purchase the Arctic Naturals Krill Omega pills? I got them since they were $4.99AR ($15 I believe),... (more)

praetorian909 (Apr. 29, 2013 @ 11:13p) |

AFAIK it wasn't in the eligible list

vickh (Apr. 29, 2013 @ 11:33p) |

A rebate was not offered on Krill. See the link in the OP for the 3 Omega products that were offered.

goldpiece (Apr. 30, 2013 @ 8:21p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And presumably 5% back if you use a Chase Freedom card if they count Walgreens.com as a drug store (as they should).

It seems like if you buy these in-store, you can submit the rebate online and not have to mail it. And you can clear some RR's, to boot. You do lose the 3.5% back but the Freedom 5% will definitely work.

Walgreens had a previous rebate on Arctic Naturals. Can't sell them, better give them away?

billrubin said:   And presumably 5% back if you use a Chase Freedom card if they could Walgreens.com as a drug store (as they should).

Same for AMEX Blue Cash, however I doubt that they classify the Walgreens web site as a drug store.

Assuming these are FAR in-store buy on Friday if you have AARP or are 55+ using the senior discount and get 15% off.

Does anyone know if the rebate GC can be used to buy gift cards at Walgreens B&M? When I get the $137.50 GC, I'd love to be able to use it all at once to buy Amazon GC's and/or gas cards.

billrubin said:   Assuming these are FAR in-store buy on Friday if you have AARP or are 55+ using the senior discount and get 15% off.

Can we do these rebates for Walgreens.com purchases and then also do the paperless rebates for the same items if we purchase them in-store?

roy7736 said:   Can we do these rebates for Walgreens.com purchases and then also do the paperless rebates for the same items if we purchase them in-store?Interesting question. They do seem to be different offers.

So maximum MM is $95 purchased (the 3 Arctic Naturals share a rebate I think?), $95 in rebates, 3.5% in FWCB ($3.33) and a 10% bonus ($9.50) for taking Walgreens Rebate Cards? A $12.83 MM? Is a Rebate Card same as a Cash Card? Or more like a CVS coupon-for-cash-card that expires?

I guess the 15% discount for 55+ would replace the $3.33 FWCB with _another_ $14.25 in discounts, making it a $23.75 MM? Less tax, maybe, depending how these products are classified for tax.

I'm a novice at Walgreens rebates, are they reliable? And can they be submitted online if purchased online? It almost looks like the online submission is for in-store purchases.

Thanks!
=aw

Walgreens rebates take a long time, about 12 weeks on average. They are submitted online like Ace or SER & are reliable. I will say though- I had a problem once with one and the purchase involved an F&F M15% promotion (similar to Senior Day)...I faxed the receipt and got it validated, but I never was sure what the problem was. The rebate card (with the 10% bonus) is a reloadable Walgreens gift card which never expires. Once you get one, you can reload future rebates onto it.

If you can do the 15% Senior Day at Wag's B&M, there's also FARR items this week that you could buy with the 15% then convert the RR's into the FAR items -15%. Most of the FAR things are regular items and should be in stock.

1chris1 said:   If you can do the 15% Senior Day at Wag's B&M, there's also FARR items this week that you could buy with the 15% then convert the RR's into the FAR items -15%. Most of the FAR things are regular items and should be in stock.Yes, that was my plan.

Thanks 1chris1, sounds like it's time for a quick study of Walgreens RR.

If I buy the FARR items, I'm already 15% ahead, only in store credit (like SER)?

=aw

1chris1 said:   
If you can do the 15% Senior Day at Wag's B&M, there's also FARR items this week that you could buy with the 15% then convert the RR's into the FAR items -15%. Most of the FAR things are regular items and should be in stock.

May I ask some questions...
What/When is Senior Day?
And, how to be qualified as Senior (what age)?

Senior Day is Friday (2/1), for anyone 55 or older they apply a total discount 15% on all in-store items, or 20% of Wag's / Nice brand items (with some exclusions).

Register Rewards are Catalina "manufacturer" coupons which are valid only at Walgreens, and print after the qualifying purchase. This week, they have 4 FARR things: PurAbsorb iron ($10-$10 RR), KY UltraGel ($5.99-$6 RR), MG 217 ($6-$6 RR) & DHEA ($7-$7 RR). You can use things like 15% or MFR coupons to come out ahead on these. There is no limit, and they print out (seperate from your receipt) immediately following the purchase. You can roll other offer's RR's into different RR's...just don't attempt to roll the same manufacturer/amount RR for the same item, or you won't get a new one. (KY $6 RR does roll into MG 217 since they're different).

The same 1-coupon per item limit applies to the Register Rewards (which are "manufacturer" coupons) as regular manufactuer coupons. So if you're rolling RR's into new (different) ones, and also using Q's on the RR items to come out ahead (like the $2 KY coupon on KY UltraGel), you'll need at least the same amount of items to MFR coupons (including RR's). The $.39 wrapped caramels tend to be the filler of choice, as are other small assorted sale & clearance items.

roy7736 said:   billrubin said:   Assuming these are FAR in-store buy on Friday if you have AARP or are 55+ using the senior discount and get 15% off.

Can we do these rebates for Walgreens.com purchases and then also do the paperless rebates for the same items if we purchase them in-store?

What happens if bought online for pickup in store? Which rebate applies? Can probably get 3.5% more in case of pick up.

chikuMarwadi said:   What happens if bought online for pickup in store? Which rebate applies? Can probably get 3.5% more in case of pick up.I see nothing on the website saying that you can do in-store pickup.

1chris1 said:   ..you'll need at least the same amount amount of items to manufacturer coupons (including RR's). The $.39 wrapped caramels tend to be the filler of choice, as are other small assorted sale & clearance items.Valentine pencils at $1/6 this week (w/coupon) seems to be the filler of choice.

billrubin said:   chikuMarwadi said:   What happens if bought online for pickup in store? Which rebate applies? Can probably get 3.5% more in case of pick up.I see nothing on the website saying that you can do in-store pickup.

Click on
find in your local store" link. It will then allow you to pickup in store.

Are these valid in store as well?

completing said:   Are these valid in store as well?Yes, but they're actually a seperate set of offers.

They have set up seperate offers (this month) for the online & in-store items, allowing you to do both. The mail-in forms for the online purchases are in the OP, and the in-store offers are submitted electronically @ WalgreensRebates.com & found in the EasySaver book. All the online offers are MIRs, and require the original UPC (other than Arctic Naturals) & copy of packing slip. The Arctic Naturals MIR is limit one rebate per product online, while it is one $15 rebate overall in-store.

Yay, 8% from other-Mr.-CashBack-site, 5% back from Chase, free shipping... thanks OP!

Thanks for taking time to share this deal.

No bad. Thanks for sharing.

chikuMarwadi said:   billrubin said:   chikuMarwadi said:   What happens if bought online for pickup in store? Which rebate applies? Can probably get 3.5% more in case of pick up.I see nothing on the website saying that you can do in-store pickup.

Click on
find in your local store" link. It will then allow you to pickup in store.

I thought in store pickup was only available in a very few locations? None around me participate yet.

Please note that 2 of 7 will not be free: one showing $22.99 with $20 rebate and one $15.99 with $15 rebate.

Also, Arctic Naturals rebate says PURCHASE SELECT blah blah and RECEIVE $15 REBATE. It's doesn't tell that if you buy 3 you will get $45 back, also, says 1 rebate per HH, not one per UPC code so it will be $15 for all products (up to 3). Walgreens flyer also says just $15 rebate for Arctic product... Am I overlooking it?

Just FYI

edit - ottawa also noticed that above.

vetaldj said:   Please note that 2 of 7 will not be free: one showing $22.99 with $20 rebate and one $15.99 with $15 rebate.

Also, Arctic Naturals rebate says PURCHASE SELECT blah blah and RECEIVE $15 REBATE. It's doesn't tell that if you buy 3 you will get $45 back, also, says 1 rebate per HH, not one per UPC code so it will be $15 for all products (up to 3). Walgreens flyer also says just $15 rebate for Arctic product... Am I overlooking it?

Just FYI

edit - ottawa also noticed that above.

The Arctic Naturals rebate form says "limit 1 rebate per product" and gives space for 4 different UPC codes, so if you buy all 3 FAR Arctic items you will get $45 (or $49.50 on a rebate card).

1chris1 said:   completing said:   Are these valid in store as well?Yes, but they're actually a seperate set of offers.

They have set up seperate offers (this month) for the online & in-store items, allowing you to do both. The mail-in forms for the online purchases are in the OP, and the in-store offers are submitted electronically @ WalgreensRebates.com & found in the EasySaver book. All the online offers are MIRs, and require the original UPC (other than Arctic Naturals) & copy of packing slip. The Arctic Naturals MIR is limit one rebate per product online, while it is one $15 rebate overall in-store.

Do we have confirmation that we can do both the online rebates and the in-store rebates? Has anyone successfully done that in the past? Or is there a chance that both rebates are somehow hidden under the same offer number?

roy7736 said:   billrubin said:   And presumably 5% back if you use a Chase Freedom card if they could Walgreens.com as a drug store (as they should).

Same for AMEX Blue Cash, however I doubt that they classify the Walgreens web site as a drug store.

Do you have any reason to think that it wouldn't? I've made previous purchases at Walgreens.com and drugstore.com and received the requisite bonus rebate on other cards which promised bonus CashBack on pharmacy. Same for other categories (e.g. Kohls.com or Sears.com = department store, restaurant g/c's at brinker.com = restaurant, Amazon.com = bookstore, HomeDepot.com = home improvement). I'm fully expecting to get the 5% CashBack on my Chase Freedom card for the Walgreens.com purchase I just made. $75 + $1.96 tax = $76.96. 5.1% + 10 Freedom CashBack = $4.02. 3.5% FatCash = $2.69. $75 rebate + 10% = $82.50. All total $89.21, so profit of $12.25. Not too bad. Thanks, OP!

Chris.

roy7736 said:   1chris1 said:   completing said:   Are these valid in store as well?Yes, but they're actually a seperate set of offers.

Do we have confirmation that we can do both the online rebates and the in-store rebates? Has anyone successfully done that in the past? Or is there a chance that both rebates are somehow hidden under the same offer number?
Since they are copletely different offer #'s, I assumed that it would work but I have never tried it. I just called a Parago CSR, and he said it theoretically could work but that the system might also see it is invalid if it thinks they're connected. He wasn't sure because he said he never saw a case on it. The online offers start with "12-", and the EasySaver ones are "W0213-" and he wasn't sure if they aren't somehow connected in the system.

can we use the same home address for two rebates for two people in the home? i am not seeing anything on the rebate form saying "limit 1 per house hold or something like that". i just want to confirm.

Are there different types of AE blue cards? Mine only gets 2% for Drugstore purchase.

sameome said:   Are there different type of AE blue cards? Mine only gets 2% for Drugstore purchase.

Yes there are different types. For my Blue Cash card, I don't start earning the 5% at drugstores/supermarkets until I've spent at least $6500 on the card. Before that it is 1% for drugstores/supermarkets and .5% for everything else.

roy7736 said:   sameome said:   Are there different type of AE blue cards? Mine only gets 2% for Drugstore purchase.

Yes there are different types. For my Blue Cash card, I don't start earning the 5% at drugstores/supermarkets until I've spent at least $6500 on the card. Before that it is 1% for drugstores/supermarkets and .5% for everything else.

Thanks.

FYI: ShopDiscover gives 5%

I just came back from a local store and only VirMax and Jamieson are free after rebate in-store.

FlexSure was full retail price.

It may be YMMV if you're doing in-store purchase.

Sounds like this could be complicated with the FARR, FAR, and 55+ offers going on. ISTM Walgreens has too many combinations, flipping through the flyer I see mail-in rebates, register rewards, earn points. Too much for many consumers I'm sure.

1chris1, thanks for the tutorial. If there's no limit to how much you can buy in FARR, how much do people usually buy and how do they keep it in the shelf? (From other posts, sounds like they don't).

If I got it right, with the 15% discount tomorrow, I'd want to buy $95 worth of FARR stuff, pay for it, then apply the coupons to $95 worth of FAR stuff right behind it? Of course it's all OOS right now, but in a perfect world is that optimal? I do want to try and get some $2.50/24 water with another 20% off for nice!.

Rereading your tutorial, I see I can't buy (say) 15 FARR items totalling $95 and use the resulting coupons to pay for 5 FAR items totalling $95? That's where adding 10 caramels to the 5 FAR items pays off? The coupons don't each have to be less than the price of an item, it's just a count (so a $6 RR coupon from KY can pay for a 39c caramel and the balance still applies to the overall total?).

one showing $22.99 with $20 rebate and one $15.99 with $15 rebate.
I'm showing everything either $15 or $20 on the "free after MIR" page.

The Arctic Naturals MIR is limit one rebate per product online,
Right now one is OOS and the other two are "pre-order". Rebate form has a purchase deadline of Feb 23.

Thanks!
=aw

5NEWINFANT is a $5 off $30 coupon if you use a new account and "When at Least One Baby Products is In Your Cart & You Apply the Promo Code."

My idea was to buy the FAR items in groups of $35, add a cheap baby product, and get $5 off each time. I tried adding 99 cent baby food and $1.99 baby wipes, and the coupon code said, "Your promotion code has been applied successfully!" on each product, however the $5 doesn't show as coming off. If baby food and baby wipes are not baby products, then what is? I also went to the confirmation page of checkout, and still didn't see the $5 coming off.

What am I doing wrong?

If you take a look at the in-store rebate here, on page 2, that the MONTHLONG Total Earnings Sheet has quantity of "1" for offer number 2: Artic Naturals.

completing said:   I just came back from a local store and only VirMax and Jamieson are free after rebate in-store.

FlexSure was full retail price.

It may be YMMV if you're doing in-store purchase.

Same here but I had the printout of the offers and they price adjusted for me.

i asked them to price match from online at my local store, but they said they don't match online prices.

Skipping 36 Messages...
praetorian909 said:   Just curious, anyone purchase the Arctic Naturals Krill Omega pills? I got them since they were $4.99AR ($15 I believe), but now I got denied for the rebate since it wasn't in the eligible list. I know for sure it said when I purchased, but of course I don't have a screen shot. So I'm kinda stuck because nothing is mentioned on the form...

A rebate was not offered on Krill. See the link in the OP for the 3 Omega products that were offered.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014