• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
sharem said:   If you take a look at the in-store rebate here, on page 2, that the MONTHLONG Total Earnings Sheet has quantity of "1" for offer number 2: Artic Naturals.

This same situation came up last year when Arctic Naturals had 3 products FAR. Those who purchased all 3 received the $45.

Just wanted to remind the Citi Dividend cardholders of the 5% Drugstore rebate, like Chase Freedom's.

cthesage said:   sharem said:   If you take a look at the in-store rebate here, on page 2, that the MONTHLONG Total Earnings Sheet has quantity of "1" for offer number 2: Artic Naturals.

This same situation came up last year when Arctic Naturals had 3 products FAR. Those who purchased all 3 received the $45.


are you referring to online or B&M purchases with this comment? there is nothing for the instore rebate that says its limit 1 per "type", simply says limit 1 https://www.walgreensrebates.com/static/walgreens/pdf/Feb_2013_F...

you obviously take some risk in assuming you'll get all 3 with a B&M purchase, cause Walgreens rebates can be slow, as much as a 60 day turnaround which make make returning the item difficult after that much time has elasped if you do not get the rebate on more than 1 bottle.

Went by Walgreens and the in-store prices are at least 10% higher than what is shown online. I did not buy anything.

MISTERCHEAP said:   cthesage said:   sharem said:   If you take a look at the in-store rebate here, on page 2, that the MONTHLONG Total Earnings Sheet has quantity of "1" for offer number 2: Artic Naturals.

This same situation came up last year when Arctic Naturals had 3 products FAR. Those who purchased all 3 received the $45.


are you referring to online or B&M purchases with this comment? there is nothing for the instore rebate that says its limit 1 per "type", simply says limit 1 https://www.walgreensrebates.com/static/walgreens/pdf/Feb_2013_F...

you obviously take some risk in assuming you'll get all 3 with a B&M purchase, cause Walgreens rebates can be slow, as much as a 60 day turnaround which make make returning the item difficult after that much time has elasped if you do not get the rebate on more than 1 bottle.


Sorry, I should have clarified. I was speaking of the online purchase of all 3. All those who posted receiving the full $45 purchased online. Of course, this doesn't mean it will work this year.

GeorgiaBulldawg said:   Went by Walgreens and the in-store prices are at least 10% higher than what is shown online. I did not buy anything.


actually, for seniors/aarp most are good MM's today with the extra 15% off for senior day, plus you can enter the rebate online with no upc/mailing issues.

the Jamieson, Virmax, Renew Life Love Heart, Artic Omega Daily 3 are all BETTER than free with the 15% senior disc. TODAY ONLY

MISTERCHEAP said:   GeorgiaBulldawg said:   Went by Walgreens and the in-store prices are at least 10% higher than what is shown online. I did not buy anything.


actually, for seniors/aarp most are good MM's today with the extra 15% off for senior day, plus you can enter the rebate online with no upc/mailing issues.

the Jamieson, Virmax, Renew Life Love Heart, Artic Omega Daily 3 are all BETTER than free with the 15% senior disc. TODAY ONLY


I guess it depends on your local store. The one i stopped by tonight has much higher prices than online (except for Virmax). Plus, we have near 10% tax, so i think i'm going on order online.

ordered online sorta confused guess i have to mir with upc and packing slip.hope it works in for 2

abretz06 said:   ordered online sorta confused guess i have to mir with upc and packing slip.hope it works in for 2

For those who don't like to do MIR, all these FAR items (except 2 arctic products) are FAR in store for this coming week.

niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   GeorgiaBulldawg said:   Went by Walgreens and the in-store prices are at least 10% higher than what is shown online. I did not buy anything.


actually, for seniors/aarp most are good MM's today with the extra 15% off for senior day, plus you can enter the rebate online with no upc/mailing issues.

the Jamieson, Virmax, Renew Life Love Heart, Artic Omega Daily 3 are all BETTER than free with the 15% senior disc. TODAY ONLY


I guess it depends on your local store. The one i stopped by tonight has much higher prices than online (except for Virmax). Plus, we have near 10% tax, so i think i'm going on order online.


You have to use your store card to get the sale prices. I was able to get all Feb rebate items for FAR earlier today.

pkp413 said:   niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   GeorgiaBulldawg said:   Went by Walgreens and the in-store prices are at least 10% higher than what is shown online. I did not buy anything.


actually, for seniors/aarp most are good MM's today with the extra 15% off for senior day, plus you can enter the rebate online with no upc/mailing issues.

the Jamieson, Virmax, Renew Life Love Heart, Artic Omega Daily 3 are all BETTER than free with the 15% senior disc. TODAY ONLY


I guess it depends on your local store. The one i stopped by tonight has much higher prices than online (except for Virmax). Plus, we have near 10% tax, so i think i'm going on order online.


You have to use your store card to get the sale prices. I was able to get all Feb rebate items for FAR earlier today.


Oh, i WAS talking about sale prices with store card. I even asked the store manager, he says stores have different prices due to their location, so he can't do the price match.

niniss said:   pkp413 said:   niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   GeorgiaBulldawg said:   Went by Walgreens and the in-store prices are at least 10% higher than what is shown online. I did not buy anything.


actually, for seniors/aarp most are good MM's today with the extra 15% off for senior day, plus you can enter the rebate online with no upc/mailing issues.

the Jamieson, Virmax, Renew Life Love Heart, Artic Omega Daily 3 are all BETTER than free with the 15% senior disc. TODAY ONLY


I guess it depends on your local store. The one i stopped by tonight has much higher prices than online (except for Virmax). Plus, we have near 10% tax, so i think i'm going on order online.


You have to use your store card to get the sale prices. I was able to get all Feb rebate items for FAR earlier today.


Oh, i WAS talking about sale prices with store card. I even asked the store manager, he says stores have different prices due to their location, so he can't do the price match.


They should be FAR all of this week in store, items are in the ad for this week.

pkp413 said:   niniss said:   pkp413 said:   niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   GeorgiaBulldawg said:   Went by Walgreens and the in-store prices are at least 10% higher than what is shown online. I did not buy anything.


actually, for seniors/aarp most are good MM's today with the extra 15% off for senior day, plus you can enter the rebate online with no upc/mailing issues.

the Jamieson, Virmax, Renew Life Love Heart, Artic Omega Daily 3 are all BETTER than free with the 15% senior disc. TODAY ONLY


I guess it depends on your local store. The one i stopped by tonight has much higher prices than online (except for Virmax). Plus, we have near 10% tax, so i think i'm going on order online.


You have to use your store card to get the sale prices. I was able to get all Feb rebate items for FAR earlier today.


Oh, i WAS talking about sale prices with store card. I even asked the store manager, he says stores have different prices due to their location, so he can't do the price match.


They should be FAR all of this week in store, items are in the ad for this week.


Yes, i actually posted that a few posts above. I think the price starts on Sunday. Anyways, I've already ordered online Friday night after the store disappointed me.

So no coupons to mmar in store??

Vital G-Netics Flexsure Restorative Joint Health. Do we have to keep taking forever? Says Restores body's ability to produce

They are now offering 15% off everything with code PRESIDENT15. So this is now a moneymaker even if you don't select the Walgreens gift card.

can anyone please confirm if in-store pick up eligible as in-store order? or online order?

crhptic said:   They are now offering 15% off everything with code PRESIDENT15. So this is now a moneymaker even if you don't select the Walgreens gift card.

Is the code good for the entire week?

1brooklyn1 said:   crhptic said:   They are now offering 15% off everything with code PRESIDENT15. So this is now a moneymaker even if you don't select the Walgreens gift card.

Is the code good for the entire week?



*Coupon code PRESIDENT15 valid up to 1 use per order, unlimited usage per customer through February 23, 2013. Code must be entered at time of checkout to apply discount. Discount does not apply to electronics, contacts, diapers, formula, pharmacy or photo orders, gift card purchases, taxes or shipping charges. Code cannot be combined with other codes. Orders must be placed by February 23, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. CT to qualify. Timing will be determined by Walgreens server clock. Offer valid online only.

crhptic said:   They are now offering 15% off everything with code PRESIDENT15. So this is now a moneymaker even if you don't select the Walgreens gift card.

Looks like it pays to procrastinate.

The affiliate topcashback also pays 10% for purchases at Walgreens.com

Mail all rebates together?

psxzombie said:   Walgreens had a previous rebate on Arctic Naturals. Can't sell them, better give them away?

And your point is?

crhptic said:   They are now offering 15% off everything with code PRESIDENT15. So this is now a moneymaker even if you don't select the Walgreens gift card.

1brooklyn1 said:   The affiliate topcashback also pays 10% for purchases at Walgreens.com

An extra 25% off about $100 is worth returning the items and buying them again. I checked the return policy and you can just return them to the store:

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/help/shophelp/returns_help_main.j...

Per Walgreen's website FAQ:

Q: Do online prices match Weekly Ad and store prices?A: Online prices are exclusive to online and may vary from prices at your local Walgreens. To view our Online Promotions, select the Shop tab at the top of any page. On the left navigation column, scroll down to Save in bright green. Under that title, select Online Promotions to go to the Online Promotions page. Click on each individual promotion for details.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/help/shophelp/shop_help_main.jsp#...

vickh said:   Mail all rebates together?

Looks like they all have separate offer #s - therefore should be mailed individually.

For Arctic Naturals Omega and Omega-3, do we not have to send in UPCs right?

chrislee9734 said:   For Arctic Naturals Omega and Omega-3, do we not have to send in UPCs right?I think for that one it's just the #, not the physical UPC.

I'm getting in late to this party, so apologies if I'm missing something.
Is this offer still valid? I was interested in the Vital G-netics Flexsure, but it's listed for $34.99 with a $20 rebate, not FAR.

mullah said:   I'm getting in late to this party, so apologies if I'm missing something.
Is this offer still valid? I was interested in the Vital G-netics Flexsure, but it's listed for $34.99 with a $20 rebate, not FAR.


2 late ...

In case any of you are wondering, I called in to customer service and was told that for the first 30 days after your purchase it is a waiting period (since you could still return the products during that time). After the 30 day waiting period is over you will get an e-mail for each rebate letting you know it is approved and for how much and that it is scheduled for final processing. I got my 5 approved/final processing e-mails today and my original purchase date was February 7, 2013, so today is 30 days later to the day. I was a little anxious because the RFN number on my receipt was not clear (a couple of the digits at least) but I guess I must have chosen the right numbers after all.

For you Walgreens rebate vets, are they going to send me 5 different Walgreens gift cards (for each of the five FAR products) or are they going to combine it all onto one card?

Everyday Free Shipping at $25 or more. Pretty good.

MrVietnam said:    For you Walgreens rebate vets, are they going to send me 5 different Walgreens gift cards (for each of the five FAR products) or are they going to combine it all onto one card?

Answering my own question, I got my rebate card today in the mail and all the rebates are loaded onto the same card. which is how I preferred it.

Just curious, anyone purchase the Arctic Naturals Krill Omega pills? I got them since they were $4.99AR ($15 I believe), but now I got denied for the rebate since it wasn't in the eligible list. I know for sure it said when I purchased, but of course I don't have a screen shot. So I'm kinda stuck because nothing is mentioned on the form...

praetorian909 said:   Just curious, anyone purchase the Arctic Naturals Krill Omega pills? I got them since they were $4.99AR ($15 I believe), but now I got denied for the rebate since it wasn't in the eligible list. I know for sure it said when I purchased, but of course I don't have a screen shot. So I'm kinda stuck because nothing is mentioned on the form...

AFAIK it wasn't in the eligible list

praetorian909 said:   Just curious, anyone purchase the Arctic Naturals Krill Omega pills? I got them since they were $4.99AR ($15 I believe), but now I got denied for the rebate since it wasn't in the eligible list. I know for sure it said when I purchased, but of course I don't have a screen shot. So I'm kinda stuck because nothing is mentioned on the form...

A rebate was not offered on Krill. See the link in the OP for the 3 Omega products that were offered.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014