• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mossberg 715T 22 LR 18 inch 25rd Black A2 Adjustable

Not jacked up price like buds and ctd. Normal price and in stock. Selling for over $300 at auction sites.

Link

Member Summary

moss
Thanks artofworx
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

decent. local WalMart usually has these around the same price. i would check out your local stores. runs pretty good. i had to polish the action

Actually pretty good deal. My Ruger 10/22 with the stainless barrel cost me $250 and to put the archangel mod to look like an AR is another $120. But again the 10/22 is a much better .22 than that mossberg. For plinking you cant beat that price. Good luck finding this at a WalMart right now.

huntermichael said:   Actually pretty good deal. My Ruger 10/22 with the stainless barrel cost me $250 and to put the archangel mod to look like an AR is another $120. But again the 10/22 is a much better .22 than that mossberg. For plinking you cant beat that price. Good luck finding this at a WalMart right now.

Better luck finding ammo for less then 10 cents a shot, that is stupid price for .22.

It looks good in the pic, but it is just all plastic fluff. If you want a plinkster then spend 1/2 this a get any RELIABLE model marlin you've saved 50% and improved your chance at hitting the target by another 50% since the sights on any standard marlin are a 100% better then what's on this gun. And remember when the SHTF the "look" of an AR ain't going to do you NO good!!! I realize it's just a plinkster SEE SECOND SENTENCE PLEASE!!!!

very tempting...

DamnoIT said:   huntermichael said:   Actually pretty good deal. My Ruger 10/22 with the stainless barrel cost me $250 and to put the archangel mod to look like an AR is another $120. But again the 10/22 is a much better .22 than that mossberg. For plinking you cant beat that price. Good luck finding this at a WalMart right now.

Better luck finding ammo for less then 10 cents a shot, that is stupid price for .22.

Get a 10/22 and mod it if that's your thing. More reliable and can adjust over time with your preferences, not to mention holding value and better magazine options.

Inexpensive .22LR is still out there crazy people are just panicking. I have 2,100 of them that were under $0.04/round delivered to my door during all this stupidity. The ammo is out there it just takes a little more work to get it. Small shops and skeezy online vendors are gouging. The big online vendors and chains are not and are still getting regular stock. It's taken a lot more effort but I've bought ~5,000 rounds of ammo (including 5.56) since December and haven't paid more than ~10% over pre-panic prices.

DamnoIT said:   huntermichael said:   Actually pretty good deal. My Ruger 10/22 with the stainless barrel cost me $250 and to put the archangel mod to look like an AR is another $120. But again the 10/22 is a much better .22 than that mossberg. For plinking you cant beat that price. Good luck finding this at a WalMart right now.

Yep...I remember a penny a round....not all THAT long ago (13 years or so)...

pryan67 said:   DamnoIT said:   huntermichael said:   Actually pretty good deal. My Ruger 10/22 with the stainless barrel cost me $250 and to put the archangel mod to look like an AR is another $120. But again the 10/22 is a much better .22 than that mossberg. For plinking you cant beat that price. Good luck finding this at a WalMart right now.

Yep...I remember a penny a round....not all THAT long ago (13 years or so)...
AVG price of gas 13 yrs ago was $1.40- $1.50 a gal. too. we could go on and on.... Plus "there are NEVER any real shortages, only man-made made shortages"!!!

huntermichael said:   Actually pretty good deal. My Ruger 10/22 with the stainless barrel cost me $250 and to put the archangel mod to look like an AR is another $120. But again the 10/22 is a much better .22 than that mossberg. For plinking you cant beat that price. Good luck finding this at a WalMart right now.
was the archangel mod easy to put on? I wanted one of these Mossbergs, but have read a BUNCH of reviews that say the rifles required minor gunsmithing to allow the mags to actually feed into the chamber - to me, that's a deal breaker - I'd rather have reliability (and like mentioned, I could get parts more readily - factoring in how long the 10/22 has been in existince - and it probably hasn't changed much since its inception!

Get a M&P 15-22, just as or more accurate than 10/22 and looks cool out of the gate

OOS!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.