• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://1saleaday.com/main/

Only $15 for a $30 1800Flowers.com coupon!
Buy up to 2 coupons per customer, that’s $60 worth of coupons for only $30!
Good for everything site wide on 1800Flowers.com, 1800Baskets.com & FruitBouquets.com!
Say “Thank you” to a friend, “I love you” to someone special, or spoil yourself with a customized treat!
Buy flowers, plants, teddy bears, jewelry, gift baskets and edible delectable there is something for everyone with this deal!
Shop online or on the phone, your coupon will work any way you want to order!

Terms & Conditions:
Limit of 2 coupons per customer
Only one coupon code may be redeemed per order
A redeemable coupon code will be issued and emailed to you 24-48 hours after purchase
Promotional $30 value can be redeemed for 60 days after purchase. After 60 days, coupon codes can be redeemed for original $15 paid value.
Limited quantity available
Promotional value of offer expires 04/02/2013
Cannot be used towards multiple purchases and codes do not maintain a balance after initial use
In the event of redemption for less than the amount paid, then customer shall be issued a gift certificate for the difference between the amount partially redeemed and the amount paid
In the event of a partial redemption for more than the amount paid but less than the Full Offer Value, then the code shall expire, have no further value and customer will not be issued a gift certificate for the difference.
Vouchers are valid for value of goods only and cannot be applied towards shipping costs
Void where prohibited

Complete Terms & Conditions:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

shipping always kills the deal when they have these half off offers because you cannot combine other promotion like free shipping codes are any other offers they have going. shipping is $21 if you want them delivered on v-day.

thanks for saving me a trip to 1800 flowers Melly.

Melly777 said:   shipping always kills the deal when they have these half off offers because you cannot combine other promotion like free shipping codes are any other offers they have going. shipping is $21 if you want them delivered on v-day.

I was going to say, be prepared for $30 worth of shipping and "fees".

dont need a card thay are comeing to me

Already put my order in. Good deal

Thanks as always BB

I've been able to place an order with a discount code, then call them and retroactively apply a free shipping code, then call back again and redeem a promotional voucher all on the same order. $62 order came down to $23. Might be able to apply this deal in the same way as I did the previous voucher.

Hi guys how to use this deal? I even don't know any PIN or code number.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014