• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Any DIYers out there Advanced Auto was giving a coupon 50 off of your next 100 dollar transaction if you made a previous purchase. Anyone looking for a new battery or perhaps taking a stab at your next brake job may look into it. CODE: JA12BB

Disclaimer: I am not sure if their site works to verify if you made the previous purchase that in turn gave you the coupon code I listed here.

Update from posts below I guess it does validate the prior purchase. No Go if you didn't make a purchase between Jan 11-12 that gave this coupon. Sorry worth a try.

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts promo codes that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Advance Auto
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Promotion: JA12BB
$50 off order over $100. Online Only.

seems like it doesn't work for store pick up, only delivery.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Promotion code JA12BB was successfully entered", but it didn't actually take anything off of my order ($139.34).

Not sure why it won't work.

Can't get it to work either. Tried as guest, tried again logged in.

Same for me. I am able to add it and it says it applies but only takes $10 off my $122 order.

"(not sure if everyone qualifies)"

Apparently some are more equal than others

i wasn't able to qualify, because i never actually sign into an account on Advance web site, i always use paypal to check out.

NSutton said:   "Promotion code JA12BB was successfully entered", but it didn't actually take anything off of my order ($139.34).

Not sure why it won't work.

Same thing here. Anyone get it to work yet?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014