• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

HDMI Cables (74.51kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the info. Not to sound off-topic, but if most DVD players don't have HDMI connections, what else can a HDTV ... (more)

ablang (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 9:06a) |

n41

ardyar (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 12:55p) |

Well... yeah. DVD resolution is 480 P max, which is not hi-def. Blu-ray is 1080 P which is hi-def. Streaming boxes (Roku... (more)

yoregano (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 4:37p) |

Use coupon code "1OFF10" when you order four or more to receive $1 off $10+ orders.

In 4 8! Thanks OP!

Item Description Price Qty Total
2-Pack - 6 ft. Gold Tip, High Speed, 3D Capable HDMI Cables with Full 1080p HD Resolution! $2.99 4 $11.96
Subtotal $11.96
Order Total $11.96

In for two

I gotta go home and see if my flat screen TV (Olevia) and DVD player support HDMI.

Bought these as well as the 5pk of earbuds for $2.99 for my kids as they lose them quite often! LOL Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP, in for two.

got it thx

Got two! might need a couple HDMI 1.4 later, only need 1.3 for now but who knows

Ordered 2.

Thanks

In 4 2

Thanks OP.

In for three

ablang said:   I gotta go home and see if my flat screen TV (Olevia) and DVD player support HDMI.

Sounds good. Do let us know the answer as we're all eagerly awaiting what you find out.

dwaino said:   Thanks OP.

In for three

If you order four, you can use coupon code "1OFF10" to drop the price to $10.96.

Or you can order a 10 pack of 6-ft. HDMI 1.4V Cables for $12.49 shipped at 1SaleADay here.

Thanks OP I just ordered 4 pairs. I currently use 2 of these same cables in my system and they are just as good as that Monster company.

just grabbed 6 of them!! great deal, with free shipping!! always good to have a few extras of these laying around

Never heard of this place

rbhoj said:   Never heard of this place
Ordered from this place many times in the past. Shipping is little slower but other than that decent place with gud deals.

I got two and two of the Altec Lansing in ear head phones for 80% off. Thanks OP.

I just order 4 sets.... at the rate I've been giving away my HDMI cables, these along with the 6 I ordered from 1SaleADay (which shipped already - fastest ever!) really won't last me long at all.

Great deal OP!

InformationHigh said:   In 4 2

+1

Thanks

I did as you commanded me to do...

In for a set. I also ordered the 30 on 30 BluRay set. Best price I could find on the web.

x1 Thanks!

In for 2. Thanks for the heads up!

fantastic! ordered 2.

Thanks.. in for a pack

Thank you so much OP!!!! Great Deal!

rbhoj said:   Never heard of this place

Ben also runs 1SaleADay and a couple of other sites. All have been around a while. Good prices, slow to ship, CS contact via email only, with response in 1-3 days.

No shipping to Hawaii

thx. in 4 2

You can also get a 10 pack for $12.99 now.

viking23 said:   Got two! might need a couple HDMI 1.4 later, only need 1.3 for now but who knows
These are 1.4, aren't they?

Amazingly, neither my Olevia 27" flat screen TV and the AMW R99 DVD player have HDMI connections.

Who makes that g@rbage?

ablang said:   Amazingly, neither my Olevia 27" flat screen TV and the AMW R99 DVD player have HDMI connections.

Who makes that g@rbage?

Not that amazing. Most DVD players don't have HDMI. No need for it since there is no hi-def signal to carry. And Olevia is a now-defunct brand, so yours' is probably an early model. The first few generations of HDTVs did not have HDMI connections, only component for hi-def. I recall my mom bought her first HDTV several years ago and it did not have HDMI. It was a Polaroid brand, of all things.

yoregano said:   ablang said:   Amazingly, neither my Olevia 27" flat screen TV and the AMW R99 DVD player have HDMI connections.

Who makes that g@rbage?

Not that amazing. Most DVD players don't have HDMI. No need for it since there is no hi-def signal to carry. And Olevia is a now-defunct brand, so yours' is probably an early model. The first few generations of HDTVs did not have HDMI connections, only component for hi-def. I recall my mom bought her first HDTV several years ago and it did not have HDMI. It was a Polaroid brand, of all things.

Thanks for the info. Not to sound off-topic, but if most DVD players don't have HDMI connections, what else can a HDTV do HDMI with? A Blu Ray player? Why should a HDTV have at least 4 HDMI ports?

n41

ablang said:   yoregano said:   ablang said:   Amazingly, neither my Olevia 27" flat screen TV and the AMW R99 DVD player have HDMI connections.

Who makes that g@rbage?

Thanks for the info. Not to sound off-topic, but if most DVD players don't have HDMI connections, what else can a HDTV do HDMI with? A Blu Ray player? Why should a HDTV have at least 4 HDMI ports?

Well... yeah. DVD resolution is 480 P max, which is not hi-def. Blu-ray is 1080 P which is hi-def. Streaming boxes (Roku, Apple TV, etc.) are hi-def. Game consoles, computers, video cameras, phones, iPods... there are lots of devices that can be hi-def. Search for more technical explanations and information if you want to learn more about HDTV and HDMI specs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014