• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$21.99 plus shipping and tax (if a Cabelas in your state)

75 grain HPBT (Hollow Point Boat tail).

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Hornady-Superformance174-Match-R...

Cabela's
See Cabela's discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ammo (3.43kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Yes Hornady is a high end cartrige...Yes it is still $1.44 per round after shipping. Is this what we have come to? I refuse to pay triple what I did 6 weeks ago and call it a good deal. No red Op but availability does not make it a hot deal. Thanks for the ammo post Op but I'll wait this one out.

This is darn close to the pre the current stuff price. This is a high end of a high end brand cartridge It's match grade and a pretty high weight for the .223 Rem,too expensive to plink with. Also depending on barrel twist this may or may not e a good round top use with your rifle.

Green cause 75gr 223 match grade is what your 1/7 barrel was made to handle. Shooting this out of a 1/9 is ok, 1/11 forget about it.

Plain Jane 223FMJ is a bargain at 70cents a round now. Try FTF transactions to save ship costs.

usadaytrader said:   Plain Jane 223FMJ is a bargain at 70cents a round now. Try FTF transactions to save ship costs.

If you have time to search around and don't mind waiting a couple weeks for delivery, you might be able to find 55gr FMJ around $10.99/box at the big box stores (Both online and B&M).

Might be a good deal today, but I think in a couple months, these prices will be back to normal

these were $19.99 before all the current stuff. This is not FMJ plinking rounds, they are MATCH rounds.

I wish they had the reloading stuff out, much cheaper to shoot afterwards.

Desperation aside this is the only .223 round justified for the price given the match grade. Zombies, plinking ect be damned for a buck ten a pop though.

oos

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014