• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
the ad is up, but the deals themselves are a bit lacking...

$1AR photo paper 648177 limit 4
$109.99 853617 Staples Montbrook chair (2 day only)
$329.99AR 985050 HP AMD laptop C2N50UA#ABA

103508 earbuds with $25 min purchase $0.99 (coupon on front page)

TurboTax software w FAR McAfee IS and quicken starter promo is still ongoing
$25 Shell Gas GC with purchase of Norton One, 5 devices (959603) $149.99

nexus7 16gb $199

Reward related promos
$4.99ARewards 990176 Staples 5-ream paper ($24.99 OTD price)
20% back in rewards on 2 HP ink/toner

B2G1 10ream case paper promo is ongoing...

Copy/print promos for this week include:
50% off banner/posters

10 deals at $10 each:
  • 100 flyers/postcards
  • 500 full-color business cards
  • 50 business card magnets/rack cards
  • 25 brochures
  • 1 custom stamp/lawn sign/car door magnet/basic men's t-shirt

I apologize if this is a repost. thank you for reading this thread

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

paper
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I can not find the availibilty date, when logged in out out, can you elaborate on where to find this?

klewlessnoob (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 8:40p) |

look on the left a couple inches down, in the box the says Rewards are on the Way ( make sure you are logged out )

freakinout (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 8:43p) |

Rewards are on the way.

If you've earned qualifying Rewards, you'll receive them via email on February 14 or in home betw... (more)

woomanhei (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 9:18p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2. Buy 2 with small filler. Use $10 off $50 mobile app OS coupon (if still valid after 2/2) and $40 rewards check and get it for cost of the filler. Rewards should roll like they did on full case paper with rewards. Or find valid OD $10 off $50 coupon and use that.

mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2. Buy 2 with small filler. Use $10 off $50 mobile app OS coupon (if still valid after 2/2) and $40 rewards check and get it for cost of the filler. Rewards should roll like they did on full case paper with rewards. Or find valid OD $10 off $50 coupon and use that.

If reward can roll like that, it'll be interesting (and open a new line of thought for reward use and cashing out)

VivYip said:   mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2. Buy 2 with small filler. Use $10 off $50 mobile app OS coupon (if still valid after 2/2) and $40 rewards check and get it for cost of the filler. Rewards should roll like they did on full case paper with rewards. Or find valid OD $10 off $50 coupon and use that.

If reward can roll like that, it'll be interesting (and open a new line of thought for reward use and cashing out)
One can also get it FARewards if one uses a $10 coupon from some source. Rewards roll ONLY on fixed amount rewards items not 100% back in rewards items. Did it twice this past summer when the cases were $10 after $40 in rewards.

Interesting to note that today JAN 31 is the last day of the Staples fiscal sales year and in past years it was common for them to put out some great promos and/or coupons for these final days, but this year zip. I have not seen anything special for the final days of this month.

JiggleTheHandle said:   Interesting to note that today JAN 31 is the last day of the Staples fiscal sales year and in past years it was common for them to put out some great promos and/or coupons for these final days, but this year zip. I have not seen anything special for the final days of this month.Normally, their fiscal year would have ended 1/26. Their quarters normally end on the Saturday of the last full week in the quarter. Which is why there was the 25% rewards last week. Was told by a manager that their fiscal year-end this year is 2/2 but there sure have been no great deals this week. Everything was last week as if their fiscal year ended on 1/26.

Screw it....

I'm heading to Staples tonight to spend my remaining rewards on hello kitty flash drives.
So much for cashing them out.

This is ridiculous.

4x photo paper + 2x ream paper + 10/50 mobile coupon = 44 + tax OTD for 42 in rebates to monetize.

Only more or less break even way I see to monetize rewards this week.

jd2010 said:   4x photo paper + 3x ream paper + 10/50 mobile coupon = 42 + tax OTD for 45 in rebates to monetize.

Ream paper is $6.99 per ream not $3.99. $3.99 after rebate of $3. Buy 2. $43.94 AC less $41.94 in rebates = -$2 + sales tax on $43.94. Add in 10% back in paper rewards.

mathfaster said:   jd2010 said:   4x photo paper + 3x ream paper + 10/50 mobile coupon = 42 + tax OTD for 45 in rebates to monetize.

Ream paper is $6.99 per ream not $3.99. $3.99 after rebate of $3. Buy 2. $43.94 AC less $41.94 in rebates = -$2 + sales tax on $43.94. Add in 10% back in paper rewards.

This is why I let you pros figure this crap out ...

Anyway 4 + 2 + coupon seems like a decent option this week.

mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2. Buy 2 with small filler. Use $10 off $50 mobile app OS coupon (if still valid after 2/2) and $40 rewards check and get it for cost of the filler. Rewards should roll like they did on full case paper with rewards. Or find valid OD $10 off $50 coupon and use that.

Wasn't there a 50% off ream paper coupon from mobile apps? Not sure if that coupon is still valid and if it would work with this ream paper(5 case). If it works then
buy 2 (no filler needed), pay 24.99 with rewards(?, if it works like u mentioned) and get back 2*20 =40 in rewards.

Anyone see anything wrong here.

MysteriousGirl said:   mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2. Buy 2 with small filler. Use $10 off $50 mobile app OS coupon (if still valid after 2/2) and $40 rewards check and get it for cost of the filler. Rewards should roll like they did on full case paper with rewards. Or find valid OD $10 off $50 coupon and use that.

Wasn't there a 50% off ream paper coupon from mobile apps? Not sure if that coupon is still valid and if it would work with this ream paper(5 case). If it works then
buy 2 (no filler needed), pay 24.99 with rewards(?, if it works like u mentioned) and get back 2*20 =40 in rewards.

The only mobile app coupon applicable to cases of paper was a $10 off a case. No idea if it would work on this half case. All the mobile app coupons are set to expire 2/2. However, if these 16 digit coupons are not expired on 2/3 they should work 7 days past expiration. One might be able to stack 2 case coupons if one has them and a $10/$75 if one were to add 3x photo paper to the transaction.

ACandJVR said:   PayPal CC reader FAR

PP Credit Card Reader with Free App
"Redeem a $15 rebate - terms apply". Anyone know what the terms are?

billrubin said:   ACandJVR said:   PayPal CC reader FAR

"Redeem a $15 rebate - terms apply". Anyone know what the terms are?
From looking at this device on WalMart it appears 1) you have to open up a merchant PayPal account and 2) once the merchant account is opened the $15 is credited to that account. Opening the merchant account is free.

lilyrise said:   Should I need to buy all? I just got here.If you exercise patience, you can do well. No need to buy all. America is not going anywhere. Neither are the sales. Both will be here tomorrow. And the day after that.

ACandJVR said:   PayPal CC reader FAR

The smartphone card reader is free - no rebate necessaryfrom Paypal if you open a merchant account.

Dano

mathfaster said:   jd2010 said:   4x photo paper + 3x ream paper + 10/50 mobile coupon = 42 + tax OTD for 45 in rebates to monetize.

How is the $43.94 came from?

$43.94 coming from 4x photo paper becoming the $39.96, plussing the 2x ream paper $13.98. Adding the both, becoming the $53.94, minussing the coupon $10. Walla, new totaling $$43.94. Majik.

mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2.

I don't see this offer anywhere in the flyer.

FatRick said:   mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2.

front page

c3 said:   FatRick said:   mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2.

front page

No wonder I wear glasses.

DanoMcGarret said:   ACandJVR said:   PayPal CC reader FAR

The smartphone card reader is free - no rebate necessaryfrom Paypal if you open a merchant account.

Dano

True but buying and doing rebate puts you $15 closer to premier.

FatRick said:   c3 said:   FatRick said:   mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2.

front page

No wonder I wear glasses.
Not wearing glasses has nothing to do with it

MysteriousGirl said:   mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2. Buy 2 with small filler. Use $10 off $50 mobile app OS coupon (if still valid after 2/2) and $40 rewards check and get it for cost of the filler. Rewards should roll like they did on full case paper with rewards. Or find valid OD $10 off $50 coupon and use that.

If you purchased 2 boxes of paper and filler to bring your total over $50 and used a $10 off $50 OD coupon wouldn't that lower the amount of Rewards you received. I know a coupon affects 100% free after rewards items but would these be lowered?

Scifiguy123 said:   

If you purchased 2 boxes of paper and filler to bring your total over $50 and used a $10 off $50 OD coupon wouldn't that lower the amount of Rewards you received. I know a coupon affects 100% free after rewards items but would these be lowered?

You have the following:

~$50 worth of stuff (these items will provide ~$40 in rebates)
$10 coupon
=======
~$40 stuff (that have ~$40 in rebates) to pay with reward certificate
====
Idealistically, the rewards will eliminate the tax and you won't need to pay at all out the door (OTD)

If you're trying to roll rewards, the answer should still be no, it won't be lowered because it's not a 100% FARewards situation. It's a fixed amount reward situation.

Scifiguy123 said:   MysteriousGirl said:   mathfaster said:   5 reams of paper with $20 back in rewards. Net $4.99. Limit 2. Buy 2 with small filler. Use $10 off $50 mobile app OS coupon (if still valid after 2/2) and $40 rewards check and get it for cost of the filler. Rewards should roll like they did on full case paper with rewards. Or find valid OD $10 off $50 coupon and use that.

There are 2 types of Rewards products. 1) 100% back in rewards and 2) fixed dollar amount of rewards. This is a fixed dollar amount reward deal. Rewards/coupons do NOT lower the amount of the rewards on fixed dollar amount rewards deal. There was a similar deal on case paper last summer. I used coupons and rewards making my OOP $0.00 and got the full $40 fixed amount rewards. This deal should act the same unless something has changed in the way they handle fixed dollar amount rewards since that deal.

If I can't cash out rewards soon... I'm afraid I will not have to worry about paper towels for years.

I had a old check in coupon, which is a $10 off your office supplies purchase of $50 or more, can I use it on 2 cases of papers plus filler and get $40 rewards back?

woomanhei said:   I had a old check in coupon, which is a $10 off your office supplies purchase of $50 or more, can I use it on 2 cases of papers plus filler and get $40 rewards back?

Have you read this thread?

woomanhei said:   I had a old check in coupon, which is a $10 off your office supplies purchase of $50 or more, can I use it on 2 cases of papers plus filler and get $40 rewards back?If the coupon is still valid, then yes.

c3 said:   woomanhei said:   I had a old check in coupon, which is a $10 off your office supplies purchase of $50 or more, can I use it on 2 cases of papers plus filler and get $40 rewards back?

Have you read this thread?

I did. But the check in coupon has no expire date on it. And I am confused because someone said they have expire date on the staple apps coupons. I just want to clarify my confuse.

aarzi said:   woomanhei said:   I had a old check in coupon, which is a $10 off your office supplies purchase of $50 or more, can I use it on 2 cases of papers plus filler and get $40 rewards back?If the coupon is still valid, then yes.

Since I didn't see any date on the coupon, how can I tell if the coupon still valid or not? Thanks

woomanhei said:   aarzi said:   woomanhei said:   I had a old check in coupon, which is a $10 off your office supplies purchase of $50 or more, can I use it on 2 cases of papers plus filler and get $40 rewards back?If the coupon is still valid, then yes.

Since I didn't see any date on the coupon, how can I tell if the coupon still valid or not? Thanks
All Staples mobile app coupons expired on 2/2 but 16 digit coupons are usually good for 7 days past expiration. I used 2 mobile app coupons today, 2/3, and they worked just fine. Just add the coupon to a cart when you are logged in online at Staples.com and it will tell you if the coupon is still valid.

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   aarzi said:   woomanhei said:   I had a old check in coupon, which is a $10 off your office supplies purchase of $50 or more, can I use it on 2 cases of papers plus filler and get $40 rewards back?If the coupon is still valid, then yes.

All Staples mobile app coupons expired on 2/2 but 16 digit coupons are usually good for 7 days past expiration. I used 2 mobile app coupons today, 2/3, and they worked just fine. Just add the coupon to a cart when you are logged in online at Staples.com and it will tell you if the coupon is still valid.

thank you for your kindly response. Is it same case on check in coupon?

woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   aarzi said:   woomanhei said:   I had a old check in coupon, which is a $10 off your office supplies purchase of $50 or more, can I use it on 2 cases of papers plus filler and get $40 rewards back?If the coupon is still valid, then yes.

thank you for your kindly response. Is it same case on check in coupon?
All mobile app coupons are generated by checking in. ALL checkin/mobile app coupons expired on 2/2 although as of today they can still be generated. They will have a 2/2 expiration date AFAIK.

Just a heads up that ALL Staples mobile app coupons are now showing expired online. Staples mobile app is still generating coupons though. If you enter them into a cart online, they too show expired. Typical Staples.

If anyone uses one in the store today, please post if the register took the mobile app coupon.

at least some of you are getting them. i haven't been able to get a check-in coupon in months. I've heard others in the same boat were able to get more by doing a hard reset of their phone. I haven't tried that, just sounds like more trouble than was worth ( so much for "that was easy"). Wonder if there will be a new wave of coupons that i won't have to reset my phone to get

mathfaster said:   Just a heads up that ALL Staples mobile app coupons are now showing expired online. Staples mobile app is still generating coupons though. If you enter them into a cart online, they too show expired. Typical Staples.

If anyone uses one in the store today, please post if the register took the mobile app coupon.

I was able to use $10 off $50 office supplies today for papers.

Skipping 16 Messages...
Rewards are on the way.

If you've earned qualifying Rewards, you'll receive them via email on February 14 or in home between February 23 - March 1, 2013.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014