• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   Just a heads up that ALL Staples mobile app coupons are now showing expired online. Staples mobile app is still generating coupons though. If you enter them into a cart online, they too show expired. Typical Staples.

If anyone uses one in the store today, please post if the register took the mobile app coupon.

I was able to use $10 off $50 office supplies today for papers.
According to what happened with the in-store $25/$75, the app coupons showed expired online today which is 2 days past expiration and they should work in the store for 7 days past expiration. Use or lose em this week then.

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   Just a heads up that ALL Staples mobile app coupons are now showing expired online. Staples mobile app is still generating coupons though. If you enter them into a cart online, they too show expired. Typical Staples.

If anyone uses one in the store today, please post if the register took the mobile app coupon.

According to what happened with the in-store $25/$75, the app coupons showed expired online today which is 2 days past expiration and they should work in the store for 7 days past expiration. Use or lose em this week then.

Do you think the same check in coupon can be use more than once?

woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   Just a heads up that ALL Staples mobile app coupons are now showing expired online. Staples mobile app is still generating coupons though. If you enter them into a cart online, they too show expired. Typical Staples.

Actually, if you did not use it in January or February of 2013, coupons used last year can be used again. You will need to check your receipts to know which you used as online entry just tells you expired for all coupons whether used this year or not.

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   Just a heads up that ALL Staples mobile app coupons are now showing expired online. Staples mobile app is still generating coupons though. If you enter them into a cart online, they too show expired. Typical Staples.

Actually, if you did not use it in January or February of 2013, coupons used last year can be used again. You will need to check your receipts to know which you used as online entry just tells you expired for all coupons whether used this year or not.

I just used the $10 off $50 today, but didn't use in Jan.

woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   Just a heads up that ALL Staples mobile app coupons are now showing expired online. Staples mobile app is still generating coupons though. If you enter them into a cart online, they too show expired. Typical Staples.

No, it will show up as already redeemed. Had that happen to one of my freshly generated ones.

$15 of $100 online or phone code 72709 expires 2/10

I picked up 4 of the $1 photo paper today and got a $5 off $25 coupon printed with my receipt. Valid 2/10-3/2.

MattR said:   I picked up 4 of the $1 photo paper today and got a $5 off $25 coupon printed with my receipt. Valid 2/10-3/2.Just came here to post the same. Bought yesterday afternoon and rec'd $5/$25 valid 2/9 thru 3/2.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MattR said:   I picked up 4 of the $1 photo paper today and got a $5 off $25 coupon printed with my receipt. Valid 2/10-3/2.Just came here to post the same. Bought yesterday afternoon and rec'd $5/$25 valid 2/9 thru 3/2.

Same for me today bought photo paper and 2 half cases. $5 OFF $25 printed $5 off your next purchase of $25 or more
Except the Valid on mine is 02/10/2013 - 03/02/2013

helptnt said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MattR said:   I picked up 4 of the $1 photo paper today and got a $5 off $25 coupon printed with my receipt. Valid 2/10-3/2.Just came here to post the same. Bought yesterday afternoon and rec'd $5/$25 valid 2/9 thru 3/2.

Same for me today bought photo paper and 2 half cases. $5 OFF $25 printed $5 off your next purchase of $25 or more
Except the Valid on mine is 02/10/2013 - 03/02/2013

The date changes because it is good off your NEXT visit which shouldn't be any sooner than tomorrow.

you guys got me excited, just went and checked my receipt from Wednesday when i bought 4 photopaper to see if i missed a coupon.

I got a rock....

Is there a "standard" date when the preceeding month's rewards post? TIA!

klewlessnoob said:   Is there a "standard" date when the preceeding month's rewards post? TIA!No, But second Tuesday of the month is a good approximation. Staples Rewards now posts the availability date of rewards on their front page when you are signed out of your account. Usually they post 2 days earlier than what is there.

mathfaster said:   klewlessnoob said:   Is there a "standard" date when the preceeding month's rewards post? TIA!No, But second Tuesday of the month is a good approximation. Staples Rewards now posts the availability date of rewards on their front page when you are signed out of your account. Usually they post 2 days earlier than what is there.

I can not find the availibilty date, when logged in out out, can you elaborate on where to find this?

look on the left a couple inches down, in the box the says Rewards are on the Way ( make sure you are logged out )

Rewards are on the way.

If you've earned qualifying Rewards, you'll receive them via email on February 14 or in home between February 23 - March 1, 2013.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014