• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Maverick ET732 Wireless BBQ Meat Thermometer With Meat Temperature Magnet Guide For $44.99 W Promo Code

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ANCXJR6

lUSE PROMO CODE 15DISCNT for $15.00 (looks like its a MAPPED item at $59.99)

Features
- Monitor internal temperature of meat and smoker or grill from 300 feet away
- Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature.
- Monitor barbecue temperature. Receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or below your programmed range.
- Count up and Count down timer.
- LCD of receiver has back light for use at night
- Receiver displays barbecue temperature up to 572F
- Receiver has belt clip and built in stand.
- Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger.
- Food probe wire can be inserted 6" into meat.
- Both probe wires are heat resistant to 716F
- Can be used in oven or smoker too!
- Lost like alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal.
- Your meat, barbecue, and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off.
-lOperates on 4AA batteries (2 Per unit) Included

Meat Temperature Guide Magnet Description
This is a guide to the core temperatures meat needs to reach for different degrees of cooking, from rare to welldone it is essential you know the internal temperatures of the foods you are cooking. Trying to cook based on times given in a recipe is a mistake that people make all the time. There are so many variables that go into cooking times that it is impossible to know when a piece of meat is ready to come off the saut pan, grill or out of the oven.

chulentmitkigel op

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

thermometer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great deal, I need to get a few replacement probes - have any recs for that? Saw a few combo probes (meat and grill) but not sure if there area any better ones out there...

I owned a wireless Maverick unit for about 2 years. I went through six probes on it, of which only 2 where damaged due to me either getting it too hot or got the cord pinched in the oven door. The wireless feature was ok, but for the most part it is unneeded as you just set the temp alarm for the temperature you want it to cook to (or atleast when you want it to give you a heads up to check on it). After the 3rd time calling Maverick about their junk probes, my wife got me this unit:
Polder Themometer
I have had it for about 2.5 years now and I am still on the original probe, even after using it over 400F, it just showed it was high and once the temp came back down, it functioned just like new. The cord does not pinch as it has a good jacket on it, and the biggest plus, it is super cheap. Personally, I wouldn't even use the maverick if it fell in my lap after using the polder unit.

41 Reviews

5 star: (28)
4 star: (8)
3 star: (1)
2 star: (1)
1 star: (3)

http://www.amazon.com/Maverick-ET732-Meat-DB-Tech-Magnet/product...

alienjedi said:   I owned a wireless Maverick unit for about 2 years. I went through six probes on it, of which only 2 where damaged due to me either getting it too hot or got the cord pinched in the oven door. The wireless feature was ok, but for the most part it is unneeded as you just set the temp alarm for the temperature you want it to cook to (or atleast when you want it to give you a heads up to check on it). After the 3rd time calling Maverick about their junk probes, my wife got me this unit:
Polder Themometer
I have had it for about 2.5 years now and I am still on the original probe, even after using it over 400F, it just showed it was high and once the temp came back down, it functioned just like new. The cord does not pinch as it has a good jacket on it, and the biggest plus, it is super cheap. Personally, I wouldn't even use the maverick if it fell in my lap after using the polder unit.

I agree about the probes SUCKING...they die pretty easily. I have an older model (same wireless smoker/meat combo) and the smoker probe died within the first 6 months. Also the range was pretty sucky, but these look like they have bigger antennas then the original.

Maybe the newer versions are better?

I have this version and have been very pleased so far. Good temp and wireless range. I carefully wrapped the probes in foil, especially the seam between the probe and cord, and have had no issues so far.

I have this, and I have had no issues with it. It take a lot of hassle out of doing BBQ.

this is a lot better than the previous model. I own both, and have been using the 732 for a couple of years now.

I beat the crap out of mine, and it's been rock solid.
I did have a probe failure, but it was my fault (plug in end dropped into a load of burning charcoal)

You will NOT find a better wireless pit/food thermo for less than the cost of this one.

Awesome unit at a great price. I have been using this model for a couple years, which replaced the previous Maverick wireless model before that. This newer unit is much improved over the old unit. I haven't had a single complaint about mine and use it quite a bit. Overnight smokes are a breeze with one of these, set the probes/alarms and go to bed.

Nice post op! Mine has been going strong for 2 years of heavy use. Going to get another as a backup.

You guys sold me Picked one up to replace the previous model.

Was planning to ask the kids to get me one of these for my birthday in April. At this price I purchased one for me and my som-in-law. Thanks OP.

Got one as well - getting a smoker tomorrow and I couldn't resist!

These are great thermos. I've had mine for over a year and love it.

The cables aren't very long but you can order the longer ones to make life easier.

For those of you that use a WSM (Weber Smokey Mtn)...

You may want to invest in this LINK
It lets you run your probe into the smoker without crimping the wire with the lid. Works awesome...

EDIT Forget it...just read this...

The Maverick ET-732 has a larger probe and does NOT fit through the eyelet holes.

bunmango said:   great deal, I need to get a few replacement probes - have any recs for that? Saw a few combo probes (meat and grill) but not sure if there area any better ones out there...

Replacement probes will cost you about 1/2 of the price of this new unit. The wireless range of the new version alone is worth the extra few bucks. I would suggest just getting the new one.

Anyone get the coupon to work? It says invalid for me. Was going to buy a back up unit.

Here is a youtube video about the product.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOuuBu5MHA&feature=youtu.be

Promo code doesn't work. getting the error: The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

Dead deal. Amazon pulled the discount code. Back to full price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014