rated:
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ati-omni-stripped-lower-receiver.html

Member Summary

palmetto
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › ATI
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

polymer in title please

Considering I paid $179 just over a week ago, I'd call this a decent deal. Bet it doesn't last long...

Absolutely amazing deal. Cant find a lower in stock anywhere.

I'm in NY or i would buy 10 right now.

Dave

Can't find a lower but I ll pass on the polymer, I d rather wait till I can find a machined lower.

Poly by Golly

Is it a crap ? How long it can last ?

In for 2! Thanks

I clicked on the thread just find out what this ATI Omni thingy was and after reading six or seven posts I still don't know what it is!

It is a bottom of AR-15 rifle. This thing is required to build a "firearm". Other parts of AR-15 are considered to be "components" that do not have any particular government regulation focusing on them. This piece in turn might be a subject of the tighter regulation purposed recently. As a results people who worry how new regulation can affect this part are buying now to avoid problems in the future.

Polymer has mixed reviews.

The ATI Omni is by far the best of the poly lowers and would make for a great light weight AR. Good deal.

OOS

ordered 2. thanks!!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014