• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got a room at this brand new hotel, apparently they just opened and they're running an unadvertised special from Feb 1 to Feb 10 when you mention offer "HOLIDAY 2013".

Here's the info:
60 West 36th St.
New York, NY
1-212-897-3388

Hope this helps someone, as it's a hot deal for the middle of Manhattan.

Holiday Inn Express
See Holiday Inn Express discounts that earn 4.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

holiday inn express (116.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

February seems to be quite cheap for all of Manhattan. Just booked Madison Square Park Holiday Inn on a Saturday night for $120. Just be warned that NYC hotel taxes can be quite steep.

I land at LGA on the 13th, any suggestions?

TIA!

ganjagadget said:   I land at LGA on the 13th, any suggestions?

TIA!
Yup.

- Land safely!
- Stay, and don't fly back.
- Put your MinLaw on the next flight.
- Avoid flying on the 13th.
- You MUST see the UN building. Stunning architecture; relevant organization.

I assume that the STAY has to be in the next 10 days, or does it only have to be BOOKED then? Cause that would be sweet as I have a plane ticket up there in March

The stay must be between now and the 10th. The new guy taking my res gave me the $89 by accident then the manager called back and said they would honor it anyway but it was supposed to be through the 10th only. Thanks OP!

It's funny because I was at the front desk when they mentioned about your call. What a small world seriously.

ganjagadget said:   The stay must be between now and the 10th. The new guy taking my res gave me the $89 by accident then the manager called back and said they would honor it anyway but it was supposed to be through the 10th only. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014